Can I still move up to a higher class and sit a higher paper if I am in Foundation?

Watch
lulumillie02
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Hello,
I am going into Year 11 in September and I was wondering if I can move from a foundation class to a higher class still, so I could sit a higher paper?

If so, do you have any tips on what I can do, so I can move up and sit that higher paper?

Thank You
hope1279
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by lulumillie02)
Hello,
I am going into Year 11 in September and I was wondering if I can move from a foundation class to a higher class still, so I could sit a higher paper?

If so, do you have any tips on what I can do, so I can move up and sit that higher paper?

Thank You
Not sure if schools tend to move pupils in the year of their exams. There is extra content on the higher paper that isn't on the foundation paper which may have already been covered. Probably best to try talking to your teacher and see what they say
lulumillie02
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by hope1279)
Not sure if schools tend to move pupils in the year of their exams. There is extra content on the higher paper that isn't on the foundation paper which may have already been covered. Probably best to try talking to your teacher and see what they say
Oh ok, thank you
This was really helpful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (11)
20.37%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (13)
24.07%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (30)
55.56%

Watched Threads