The Student Room Group

Can I still move up to a higher class and sit a higher paper if I am in Foundation?

Hello,
I am going into Year 11 in September and I was wondering if I can move from a foundation class to a higher class still, so I could sit a higher paper?

If so, do you have any tips on what I can do, so I can move up and sit that higher paper?

Thank You
Original post by lulumillie02
Hello,
I am going into Year 11 in September and I was wondering if I can move from a foundation class to a higher class still, so I could sit a higher paper?

If so, do you have any tips on what I can do, so I can move up and sit that higher paper?

Thank You

Not sure if schools tend to move pupils in the year of their exams. There is extra content on the higher paper that isn't on the foundation paper which may have already been covered. Probably best to try talking to your teacher and see what they say :smile:
Original post by hope1279
Not sure if schools tend to move pupils in the year of their exams. There is extra content on the higher paper that isn't on the foundation paper which may have already been covered. Probably best to try talking to your teacher and see what they say :smile:

Oh ok, thank you :smile:
This was really helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest