wastedcuriosity
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I'm planning on doing a master's degree (this is like two years off but I'm just a worrier lol) but I'm just a little bit worried about who I'm going to live with - my flatmates and I are planning on living together for the next two years, but then they'll all leave, and none of my friends on my course are planning on doing a masters (although this could change I guess!)

So I'm just wondering if you did a masters - who did you live with in your fourth year and how did you find them? Was it all new people, do people doing masters all live together?

Thanks!
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by wastedcuriosity)
So I'm planning on doing a master's degree (this is like two years off but I'm just a worrier lol) but I'm just a little bit worried about who I'm going to live with - my flatmates and I are planning on living together for the next two years, but then they'll all leave, and none of my friends on my course are planning on doing a masters (although this could change I guess!)

So I'm just wondering if you did a masters - who did you live with in your fourth year and how did you find them? Was it all new people, do people doing masters all live together?

Thanks!
I moved uni for my masters, you bite the bullet and live with strangers. Some unis offer postgrad only accomodation as well if you wanted to.

Also by the time you get close to graduation you find a lot more people then you think are looking for masters and you can probably find accommodation with some mates of mates or people a bit wider out in your social circle.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (127)
23.96%
Better than expected (115)
21.7%
Worse than expected (288)
54.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed