Failure In Life
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am doing further maths,maths,physics , computer science and like to do civil engineering , say i get AAB and a D in computer science for civil engineering, uni s only ask for maths and physics so will they look at the D in computer science will a person with ABB B(in cp) picked over me
theJoyfulGeek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Failure In Life)
I am doing further maths,maths,physics , computer science and like to do civil engineering , say i get AAB and a D in computer science for civil engineering, uni s only ask for maths and physics so will they look at the D in computer science will a person with ABB B(in cp) picked over me
It depends on the university, but when choosing between AABD and ABBB, it could go either way. AAB is better than ABB, especially as offers only consider 3, but as a 4, AABD (160 UCAS Tariff points) is worse than ABBB (168 UCAS points).

I'd say that you'd probably get in, but I don't know. You should probably call the university to find out! Also, if your offer is AAB, then the D doesn't matter at all.
Canute999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What A levels did you "sit"?
Chem
Bio
Psych

Year 12 peridicted
ABB
Latest mock results
ABB

What do you need?
ABB

And which Uni have you firmed?

University of Manchester(Pharmacy)

How do you think its gonna go for me ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (117)
25.22%
Better than expected (96)
20.69%
Worse than expected (251)
54.09%

Watched Threads