approaching strangers in public how often do you do it?

Watch
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Not even to shop for biscoff spread? Or have you got a supermarket delivery slot just for that?
:teehee:
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ANM775)
He was deliberately acting like that for the purpose of the experiment.

He did a approaching 100 girls video like that too [just straight up asking for numbers] and he got 5 numbers out of 100 ...which is shocking for 2 reasons. Significantly more dude's were romantically interested in him than women. and 5/100 is around the amount of numbers i'd expect a white average looking guy to get doing PUA in that area [i've met quite a few PUA'S so can come up with accurate estimates]

Yet this guy is not using any fancy chat up lines or techniques and gets around the same amount of numbers.

which is evidence tbh, that PUA is mostly crap and it largely doesn't matter what you say to women. Just shoot your shot and don't stress about it.
There is a huge difference in how quickly - on average - a man will find someone to have a sexual relationship with between
someone who is unaware of Game and has poor "natural Game",
someone that is at beginner level at Game,
someone that is at intermediate level
someone that is an advanced level PUA.

In the same way that there is a huge difference in sales between different sales people in any direct selling job.

Also the goal isn't to get phone numbers. The primary goal is to find someone to have a sexual relationship with. The secondary goal is to have a fun / enjoyable time doing it, for you and the people you speak with. If you achieve the secondary goal, the first goal becomes more likely.

(Original post by Castrah)
This is completely incorrect. A horrific look on today's society. Give people more credit. Either some people will make conversation, or others will tell you to piss off. It's the culture. But to say you should never talk to people especially women on their own? Id of never met some of my ex girlfriends if I never did that.

Be bold with it, just don't be over the top. And take no as an answer. It only gets weird if you make it so.
Take a hard no as an answer.

Treat a soft no as a test that you have to pass.

Sometimes starting a conversation is like starting a roller petrol lawnmower. You have to yank the chord a few times from cold before it will get running.

How you respond to their initial response is more important than the first words that you say to them.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
There is a huge difference in how quickly - on average - a man will find someone to have a sexual relationship with between
someone who is unaware of Game and has poor "natural Game",
someone that is at beginner level at Game,
someone that is at intermediate level
someone that is an advanced level PUA.

In the same way that there is a huge difference in sales between different sales people in any direct selling job.

Also the goal isn't to get phone numbers. The primary goal is to find someone to have a sexual relationship with. The secondary goal is to have a fun / enjoyable time doing it, for you and the people you speak with. If you achieve the secondary goal, the first goal becomes more likely.
I just typed out a reply and then this stupid website forwarded me to a virgin media ad page and i lost my reply :mad:

Sales is not as closely related to "game" as you think.
If I am selling a parker pen, and you are selling a parker pen we are selling the same product and it is directly comparable.
if I am trying to chat up a woman and you are trying to chat up a woman we both are not brandishing the same product [unless you are my long lost twin]. Therefore even if we say exactly the same things our results will differ.

The ultimate goal is not to get phone numbers, you are absolutely right. but typically that is seen as a means to an end.., and that is what is mostly "taught" when it comes to daytime encounters. If we are being realistic, it is very unlikely a man will lead a woman straight to the bedroom off a daytime encounter so some form of contact [like phone number] is needed 99% of the time.

PUA's teach that the way you stop a woman, and engage her with your conversation skills/verbal technique has a massive impact over your success... , they also teach you to give the woman a big compliment right off that bat. however from watching the video I mentioned [asking for 100 girls phone numbers] it seems that a person just point blank going up to women and asking their number will yield a similar amount of phone numbers to a guy spending all that time and effort using PUA techniques.

Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes of course a large part of sales is the product.

There's nothing stopping anyone reading this from being a great "product" as a boyfriend or girlfriend. For all we know bvllvh might already be a really good product. If he has the courage to go up to strangers and start conversations with them then that will enhance him as a product. Because having courage and developing social skills are attractive traits.

Everyone owes it to themselves to become the best "product" they can be. They also owe it to themselves to get as good as they can at selling this great "product". Otherwise they are condemning themselves to seeing women (or men) that they want go off with bad boys (girls) / jerks / inferior men (women).
Geraldthegoat
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bvllvh)
how do u suggest I meet new people? other than uni clubs and pubs
Through social media, or friends of friends, going to clubs or parties, maybe tinder, your classes in uni
bvllvh
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Geraldthegoat)
Through social media, or friends of friends, going to clubs or parties, maybe tinder, your classes in uni
Social media? all my friends left or live in different city I get few matches on tinder and classes are online now
itscourtchicks
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I mean I generally seem to always have a small chit chat with the shop assistants when they’re checking out my items at the till.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (159)
58.24%
No they should not (84)
30.77%
Abstain (30)
10.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed