life hacks

Watch
maddiethorp
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
not sure what forum to put this on so help me out if it's in the wrong place. Just wondering is there any life hacks/ beauty hacks/ hacks and tips and secrets literally to do with anything that you do. I feel like everyone has atleast something whether it's a routine or a product that makes their life so much easier that could help me now or in the future, feel free to share
BarnabyK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Skincare wise, ANYTHING from 'The Ordinary' range. Their serums are amazing
Fab2003
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes, they are.
You cause also use Cera ve products as they are also AMAZING!!
Ra_Ar
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by maddiethorp)
not sure what forum to put this on so help me out if it's in the wrong place. Just wondering is there any life hacks/ beauty hacks/ hacks and tips and secrets literally to do with anything that you do. I feel like everyone has atleast something whether it's a routine or a product that makes their life so much easier that could help me now or in the future, feel free to share
- If you want to watch a movie for free online, then search up the name on google search, and add “google docs” at the end. It shows you the movie and the names of people who stored it in their google drive - all you have to do is click on it and watch it.
When you approach people in the middle of a conversation, pay attention to their feet: If they turn their body towards you and not their feet, then they don't want you to join.
- Act as though you belong in a situation, then few people will question you.
- If you’re not supposed to be somewhere but you want to be there, then: have a large professional camera and wear a bright vest with the word “press” on the back. You get free access almost anywhere.
- If you want to learn something quicker, then try teaching it to someone else. Ask if they have any questions once you’re done - these are the questions to help you develop further, and could even help you in a future test.
- If you need to remember something, for example an appointment after just booking one on a phone call, do or say something extremely stupid straight after the call and you’ll remember yourself doing that thing.
- If you need to talk to human beings on automated voice systems, start swearing (to a limit). They’ll get you one fast.
Hope this helps
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (180)
24.76%
Better than expected (146)
20.08%
Worse than expected (401)
55.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed