Pixiegirlx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
#1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
#1
Hi,

I applied through clearing, directly to both universities....UEL and London Met.

I took an entry exam for London Met and have just been offered an unconditional offer, I’m so happy, although it wasn’t my preferred choice.

I have to complete my RPA form within 24 hrs, obviously I would rather go to London Met than not go to Uni this year......except I havn’t heard back from UEL, I’ve had to do a lot of chasing to find out what is going on with my application and was told today that it’s been looked over by admissions and I’ll hear back soon.

I’m so confused about what to do now, as I wouldn’t like to accept the place and UEL also offer me a place.......could I accept both and ask to be released from London Met? I’m really unsure how it all works and I would feel slightly unethical doing this, on the other hand I don’t want to miss out.

I hope somebody can help me and that my confusion hasn’t made reading my message impossible!

TIA......
0
reply
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
#2
Report 1 week ago
#2
An RPA form is binding.
If you want more time to decide then tell London Met that and ask them to extend your deadline.
0
reply
Pixiegirlx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
#3
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
#3
(Original post by PQ)
An RPA form is binding.
If you want more time to decide then tell London Met that and ask them to extend your deadline.
That’s going to be difficult, as I have until tomorrow to let them know.......I’m sure they are closed over the weekend. That’s the reason I’m so stressed.
0
reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Reply
new posts
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (240)
61.38%
No they should not (111)
28.39%
Abstain (40)
10.23%

Watched Threads

View All