What to do if i got scammed with fake shoes

Watch
studyingtheworld
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So back in march i bought a pair of the nike zoom 2k’s in wolf grey from amazon which i payed 77€ for (so real retail price). When they arrived they were clearly fake bc of the lack of box, the fake sole that had the blue edges and the nike logo in the sole faded in like 2 wears. What can i do to get my money back or change them for a real pair? I’d feel really bad about selling them on like vinted or depop as theyre fake and i do not wanna scam anyone
Jang Gwangnam
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by studyingtheworld)
So back in march i bought a pair of the nike zoom 2k’s in wolf grey from amazon which i payed 77€ for (so real retail price). When they arrived they were clearly fake bc of the lack of box, the fake sole that had the blue edges and the nike logo in the sole faded in like 2 wears. What can i do to get my money back or change them for a real pair? I’d feel really bad about selling them on like vinted or depop as theyre fake and i do not wanna scam anyone
Contact Amazon customer service and get some advise on what to do. Amazon typically backs the buyer 7/10 times but because you bought them back in March they may not be convinced.

The other option is to get a chargeback through the debit/credit card you used to buy them. I've gotten back the £2000 I gave to a friend when our relationship went sour thanks to this feature. However, there's only a 50/50 chance of it working after 30 days.
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You cant do anything about it im afraid. too late
Last edited by Hannah0505; 1 week ago
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why so late?
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
At least you can take solace in the fact that they may not have been made by small children.
Karisa96
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm afraid you have left it too late to do anything.
As a previous poster said you could speak to Amazon customer services, and take advice.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I doubt Amazon will listen now. Doubt a chargeback would be valid either (You haven't gave the retailer any chance to reply), should have returned them at the time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (209)
38.7%
Take autumn exams (163)
30.19%
Look for a job (19)
3.52%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.07%
Take a year out (95)
17.59%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
5.93%

Watched Threads