what’s wrong with me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
i’ve been having intrusive thoughts everyday. i imagine things like my mum being shot and killed, my partner cheating on me and my dad raping me and i don’t stop imagining things like these until i get a panic attack and start crying uncontrollably. and then it carries on for hours. any little feeling of sadness or anger can trigger this. i believe i have other mental health issues such as anxiety and BD but this is the one that has really been affecting me so far. please help what’s wrong with me?
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I have no clue, nor does anyone here, get yourself checked out by medical doctors.
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Speak to your GP, it sounds really distressing. When you speak to your GP explain to them your symptoms, what worsens them, what improves them, if you have traumas (bullying, abuse, etc.), and what your current support system is like. This will help them to help you. Good luck. Be kind to yourself.
Karisa96
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yes I agree with the other posters you need a professional perspective put on this.
Definitely speak to your GP.
Good luck. Xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (131)
37.32%
Take autumn exams (108)
30.77%
Look for a job (11)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (13)
3.7%
Take a year out (66)
18.8%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
6.27%

Watched Threads