Are small boobs a turnoff ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m Asian and my boob are small. Like real small. When I lie on my back, there’s literally nothing but nips. When I‘m wearing bra they look like they’re ok, but when I get naked they disappear. And I’m so insecure about my boobs. I have a bf and we haven’t done it yet but I’m so afraid that he’ll get disappointed when he sees my boobs. He’s so kind and I know he likes my personality but still big boobs will be more attractive to most guys (I assume) and he would prefer that too. Any tips for growing boobs or overcoming this insecurity? Thank you x
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I’m a guy and don’t really mind if a girl has tiny boobs - I’m attracted to girls with small boobs so it doesn’t matter too much to me.
georgeparapet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd personally be attracted, but with your boyfriend I'm sure he knows already. I'm sure he won't mind
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Small boobs are not a turn-off.
Your boyfriend will appreciate your body and everything else that defines you.
Only have sex when you are both 100% ready and be safe.
Jang Gwangnam
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m Asian and my boob are small. Like real small. When I lie on my back, there’s literally nothing but nips. When I‘m wearing bra they look like they’re ok, but when I get naked they disappear. And I’m so insecure about my boobs. I have a bf and we haven’t done it yet but I’m so afraid that he’ll get disappointed when he sees my boobs. He’s so kind and I know he likes my personality but still big boobs will be more attractive to most guys (I assume) and he would prefer that too. Any tips for growing boobs or overcoming this insecurity? Thank you x
As long as you got a bubble butt, alls good 👍

But modest sized squishy tits are always a plus
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi, I also had the same problems I'm going to actively bait myself and say I'm actually a 32 C which is average, but, I'm a really late bloomer, and I always felt they were too small, the thing is actually some guys if not most imo, like perky tits, and small tits can be quite perky, either way, you should embrace it, I'm sure if you're with the right guy, he'd make you feel comfortable no matter what, and that in turn would ofc build up your confidence! x
Jaunty
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It’s all about the ass apparently
vix.xvi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
dw abt it, its fine and normal

if ur feeling rly nervous, just talk to him abt it x communication is key
Anonymous #3
Report 3 days ago
Um, idk! I'm asian too, but my boobs are nice and big. Personally they can cause you alot of backpain!! So be GREATFUL they're tiny!
Just eat a lot of foods right in oestrogen and progesterone, and you should be fine, and try some exercises that make your bust appear more larger!
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
no
Fiutasib
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
small boobs are NOT a turn off, it's the opposite, really small boobs are sxy af
stop thinking small boobs are not as nice or not as desirable as big boobs, cuz that's so wrong
when ur b/f sees your boobs he'll realise how lucky he is to have such a sxy g/f
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
all boobs are good boobs. You have nothing to worry about.

Spoiler:
Show
and if he does take exception to them being small, he's an asshat.
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Smaller is more attractive IMO.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (144)
37.31%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.35%
Look for a job (13)
3.37%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.4%
Take a year out (67)
17.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.22%

Watched Threads