thedeadgirlinthepool
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
If we miss our offer do we have to retake all a-levels or just the one missed? eg i need A*A*A, say I get A* in maths and AA in further maths and physics, would I have to retake all exams in one go in either september or summer, or could i just retake physics?
Also, can we reapply to uni in autumn with the estimated grades that we got during coronavirus?
Thank you
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by français&español)
If we miss our offer do we have to retake all a-levels or just the one missed? eg i need A*A*A, say I get A* in maths and AA in further maths and physics, would I have to retake all exams in one go in either september or summer, or could i just retake physics?
Also, can we reapply to uni in autumn with the estimated grades that we got during coronavirus?
Thank you
If you miss the offer the uni will see if it has any spare places and look at those who were close to making the offer/That means they could accept you even though you didnt make the offer but were close to it.

If they dont and you do not have an alternative you can decide to retake any of the subjects. You still keep the previous grade.

You could take it in the Autumn but you would have to pay your exam fee and test centre fee quickly.

Nope you wouldnt reply with the estimated grades, but the known ones as by that time your papers would have been marked.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You can just re-sit one in October/next Summer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (117)
25.38%
Better than expected (94)
20.39%
Worse than expected (250)
54.23%

Watched Threads