Do you need to change your personal statement if you decide to change courses?

Watch
Animejunkie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
So I wanted to study law at University but I've looked further into the field and realised how competitive it is and it probably wouldn't be worth me doing the degree. So would I need to make a new personal statement if I was going to apply to university though clearing (now business related courses. Thanks for reading.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Animejunkie)
So I wanted to study law at University but I've looked further into the field and realised how competitive it is and it probably wouldn't be worth me doing the degree. So would I need to make a new personal statement if I was going to apply to university though clearing (now business related courses. Thanks for reading.
It is a good idea to put together some bullet points and/or a short new ps explaining why you want to study business. You may be asked over the phone to explain the change or to submit a new ps.
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Animejunkie)
Hello! I went through Clearing to do a course change and I wasn't asked to send them a new PS, but I did get asked why I wanted to do it, so always have a few notes written down. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (109)
38.79%
Take autumn exams (90)
32.03%
Look for a job (8)
2.85%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
3.2%
Take a year out (47)
16.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
6.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise