The Student Room Group

Do you need to change your personal statement if you decide to change courses?

So I wanted to study law at University but I've looked further into the field and realised how competitive it is and it probably wouldn't be worth me doing the degree. So would I need to make a new personal statement if I was going to apply to university though clearing (now business related courses. Thanks for reading.
Original post by Animejunkie
So I wanted to study law at University but I've looked further into the field and realised how competitive it is and it probably wouldn't be worth me doing the degree. So would I need to make a new personal statement if I was going to apply to university though clearing (now business related courses. Thanks for reading.

It is a good idea to put together some bullet points and/or a short new ps explaining why you want to study business. You may be asked over the phone to explain the change or to submit a new ps.
Original post by Animejunkie

Hello! I went through Clearing to do a course change and I wasn't asked to send them a new PS, but I did get asked why I wanted to do it, so always have a few notes written down. Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending