I am struggling because of the SFE response regarding the residency pro

Watch
wwowowowo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am tired of giving so much evidence and seemingly correct papers to the Student Finance England so I can get the loan and go to uni. I keep giving and giving and yet nothing gets looked at properly and it takes so long for them to do so (as expected). Try to prove your residency period when you were a minor with your mother not knowing how to claim child benefit once we settled in the UK and the onlh things you've got are attendance sheets and exam papers that ain't enough. I don't know if I will be able to defer my course for 2021. I might not n even able to start uni till maybe I'm going to be 27+ to which I will not wait. I need to go to uni now no matter what. And then only thing that is stopping me right now is SFE.

I tried to get help this year for my mental health but unfortunately I was referred to try some support groups and chum thingy but due to my social anxiety I wasn't able to attend them. I'm tired. Both physically and mentally. I threw the thing away. It took one email from the Student Finance to nearly break me. I've got people around me so hopefully I will gradually feel better.
Last edited by Interrobang; 1 week ago
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It sounds like your upset and exhausted, something that isnt great when your trying to do something that can already be quite stressful :console:
You should talk to your GP about how your feeling- they can offer a lot of support. You should mention to them that youd rather not go to a support group, and they could guide you to something a bit different.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (154)
38.4%
Take autumn exams (123)
30.67%
Look for a job (14)
3.49%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.24%
Take a year out (68)
16.96%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
6.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed