Going to dnipro medical institute

Watch
Amahima
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello
I am currently on the process of thinking to study in Dnipro Medical Institute. Is there anyone who's starting first year? I am going to probably do the first years online. If you are starting too lets become friends! I am actually a really friendly person 🥺 i love to make friends!
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Amahima)
Hello
I am currently on the process of thinking to study in Dnipro Medical Institute. Is there anyone who's starting first year? I am going to probably do the first years online. If you are starting too lets become friends! I am actually a really friendly person 🥺 i love to make friends!
There are plenty of Dnipro threads here in the International Study forum, have you tried reading through and posting in one of them?
Angelswiz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Amahima)
Hello
Did you do a levels?
Ghaniun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
heyyyy, im thinking of applying to dnipro too my snapchat is @ghaniun just add me and we can talk i was so worried noone is gonna be there that i know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (209)
38.85%
Take autumn exams (161)
29.93%
Look for a job (19)
3.53%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.09%
Take a year out (95)
17.66%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
5.95%

Watched Threads