lozzapxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Just wondering if anyone else has ordered their provisional during COVID? And how long did it take for yours to arrive
Becca216
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by lozzapxx)
Just wondering if anyone else has ordered their provisional during COVID? And how long did it take for yours to arrive
I ordered mine online in mid June, they took my photo and signature from my passport so I didn’t have to send them anything. It arrived with a few days if I remember correctly, it I have heard from quite a few people (mainly those who applied by post) that is took a lot longer....
lozzapxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 minute ago
(Original post by Becca216)
I ordered mine online in mid June, they took my photo and signature from my passport so I didn’t have to send them anything. It arrived with a few days if I remember correctly, it I have heard from quite a few people (mainly those who applied by post) that is took a lot longer....
Hiya , thankyou yeah i have sent my documents off by post and have seen people saying it’s took like 3 months!! Really need it before 3 months
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (27)
17.88%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (42)
27.81%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (82)
54.3%

Watched Threads