The Student Room Group

LNAT Spaces

Can anyone else not find free LNAT spaces near them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by dowbt
Can anyone else not find free LNAT spaces near them?

Yes I can’t book anything anywhere
Reply 2
Original post by Gone245

The closest centre I’ve found is 200 miles away...
Reply 3
Original post by Gone245

Been trying for 90 minutes and I still haven’t booked my test
Reply 4
Original post by Gone245

Do you think it’s a glitch or is everywhere just booked because of coronavirus?
Reply 5
Original post by dowbt

I really do hope it’s a problem with the website that will fix itself soon... there’s no way all the spaces are gone already
Registration for the LNAT only opened today so I'm sure spaces will be added soon
Reply 7
Original post by dowbt
Do you think it’s a glitch or is everywhere just booked because of coronavirus?

I really hope it’s a glitch. From what I’ve seen they haven’t said anything about the LNAT being impacted by coronavirus so maybe there’s just something wrong with the website
Reply 8
Original post by harrysbar
Registration for the LNAT only opened today so I'm sure spaces will be added soon

Do they add more spaces as time goes on?
Original post by dowbt
Do they add more spaces as time goes on?

UK students sit the LNAT from September 1st to January 20th (October 15th for Oxford) while some international students sit it later.

Many people who will sit the LNAT later this year haven't even thought about it yet and won't book it until September/October/November. Yes they will be adding lots of spaces - it is literally the first day of the new cycle so how could they have run out of spaces already?
I need to take the test for for early entry, but wherever I select says that ‘the exam that you selected is not available at this test centre’. I have been trying various locations for over an hour and can’t find any contact information for LNAT? I don’t know what to do?
Original post by Gone245

Original post by dowbt

They're not Glastonbury tickets - you really don't need to panic like this. You've got ages to register to take it.
So I created an LNAT account in July (I think I may have registered) and went to try to book a test today and it came up with the calendar for September 2020 but there were no available dates and every test centre I clicked on it said ‘this test is not available here’. Is anyone having the same issues? Also is there any way in which I can delete my account and re-register? Thanks!
Original post by Milliepod22
I need to take the test for for early entry, but wherever I select says that ‘the exam that you selected is not available at this test centre’. I have been trying various locations for over an hour and can’t find any contact information for LNAT? I don’t know what to do?

Calm down because you can't do anything about it right now and you still have loads of time. Contact LNAT Customer Services Telephone: +44 (0)161 855 7448 if spaces don't appear next week, or email them at [email protected]

The lines are open from 9am to 5pm (UK time), Monday to Friday
Legit same?? Idk dude I’m gonna check back at 12 to see if they’ve updated? Maybe they’ll offer it at home?
Original post by mollzies
So I created an LNAT account in July (I think I may have registered) and went to try to book a test today and it came up with the calendar for September 2020 but there were no available dates and every test centre I clicked on it said ‘this test is not available here’. Is anyone having the same issues? Also is there any way in which I can delete my account and re-register? Thanks!

This is exactly the same for me!! I registered this morning and I also need to take it for early entry - even test centres 70+ miles away from where I live are saying the same thing and that 'the exam that you have selected is not available at this test centre'. I have contacted them through the Pearson website but it probably won't be seen until Monday at the earliest. I'm hoping it's a glitch
Reply 16
I can't seem to find any spaces for any test centres at all? Has this been fixed for anyone else? I'm really stressed as about 4/5 of my unis need the LNAT and I'm also an early applicant. It says the "exam is not available at my test centre"
Original post by harrysbar
Calm down because you can't do anything about it right now and you still have loads of time. Contact LNAT Customer Services Telephone: +44 (0)161 855 7448 if spaces don't appear next week, or email them at [email protected]

The lines are open from 9am to 5pm (UK time), Monday to Friday

Thanks ever so much, it's just quite stressful
Original post by lil'dia
I can't seem to find any spaces for any test centres at all? Has this been fixed for anyone else? I'm really stressed as about 4/5 of my unis need the LNAT and I'm also an early applicant. It says the "exam is not available at my test centre"

Just read the thread and stop stressing
Original post by lil'dia

Why have you written this in bold?

Quick Reply

Latest