telling my boyfriend that i am a little

Watch
UnwantedKid
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'd get on reddit if I were you. The only thing you'll get here are insults.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Alice summers)
i have been a little for a while now and i dont know how to tell my boyfriend its kinda hard for me but i know i can tell him anything he is the one for me its just i dont know how to tell him that i am a little and i like being babied and taken care of and stuff like that but i dont know how to tell him any help will be nice
That was an eye opener.
Probably wait to get to know him well and then talk about your kinks or preferences. Tread cautiously until you know he is receptive. Youy dont give us an idea of ages or length of relationship.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
its not a kink
I have read your question 11 times and still cant comprehend what you are talking about
Moonbow
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
no offense but this is the weirdest question ive ever seen, especially on a student website. I have read your question 11 times and still cant comprehend what you are talking about
Please, they are clearly upset and this will make them even more so. I know you didn’t mean to cause upset but be careful how it may be perceived
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I realised how old I am after this thread...
Alice summers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
just stop being horrible i like who i am i dont care i am sorry that u dont like it sorrry i was born bloody different just leave if it upsets u u dont hve to hurt my feeling or be mean about it
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
just stop being horrible i like who i am i dont care i am sorry that u dont like it sorrry i was born bloody different just leave if it upsets u u dont hve to hurt my feeling or be mean about it
:console:
Moonbow
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
:console:
:grouphugs:
Dododododo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey,
Firstly, I guess I'm not educated enough to give you a "real" response, but I just want to say that some people here are being slightly useless. It must be very difficult to be in your position, both being a little and also having to come out about this to your boyfriend. Maybe you could bring up the topic in an indirect way to see what he says? I'm just thinking about one of my friends who needed to tell her best friend that she was gay, so she brought up the topic "do your parents support LGBT+" and then went on - I know they're completely different situations but it might help. Maybe asking a professional might help?
Best of luck and just incase you haven't heard this in a while, "I love you"
Alice summers
Rep:
?
thanks i am sorry that i have caused problems but i would be greatful if people could stop being mean
bvbx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
What exactly do you expect from your bf when you tell him this? How do you want him to take care of you?
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Moonbow)
:grouphugs:
:jumphug:
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
V strong stink of insincere saccharine all of a sudden.
Alice summers
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dododododo)
Hey,
Firstly, I guess I'm not educated enough to give you a "real" response, but I just want to say that some people here are being slightly useless. It must be very difficult to be in your position, both being a little and also having to come out about this to your boyfriend. Maybe you could bring up the topic in an indirect way to see what he says? I'm just thinking about one of my friends who needed to tell her best friend that she was gay, so she brought up the topic "do your parents support LGBT+" and then went on - I know they're completely different situations but it might help. Maybe asking a professional might help?
Best of luck and just incase you haven't heard this in a while, "I love you"
thanks
Alice summers
Rep:
?
i am sorry i bloody asked for help
Spoiler:
Show

Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
That isn't a 'way of life', 'hobby' or an appropriate 'kink'.

Part of you doesn't want to be responsible for yourself for a while and/or attract a caring love that comes from being cared for not cared about.

I think you need to take time to look into why you feel you need this in your life and/or perhaps seek therapy to find this out.
Moonbow
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
V strong stink of insincere saccharine all of a sudden.
Make an iced coffee then, they are super tasty

(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
:jumphug:
:dancing:

Good luck OP! I wish you all the best
Dododododo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm getting so annoyed at all the hate, this person is clearly vulnerable and needs help - why are we attacking them? Please don't take this to heart...
i am sorry i bloody asked for help
Spoiler:
Show

Last edited by Dododododo; 5 days ago
bvbx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Dododododo)
I'm getting so annoyed at all the hate, this person is clearly vulnerable and needs help - why are we attacking them? Please don't take this to heart...may I ask how old you are? (Actually that might be a bad idea considering the people on this thread)
She already said she's 16
jk__jammi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Has Alice had a resonce yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (93)
39.24%
Take autumn exams (76)
32.07%
Look for a job (6)
2.53%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.38%
Take a year out (40)
16.88%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
5.91%

Watched Threads