?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
i have not had a response yet just people making me feel **** about myself
jk__jammi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Dont say that. You still want to let hm know right.
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
I realised how old I am after this thread...
1?
NonIndigenous
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Alice summers)
What is it you want you boyfriend to do about it once you tell him this? He probably initially won't even understand what "a little" is. Like a lot of people on this thread struggled with.

It's not really my area, or anyone's area to be frank. It's hard to give practical advise for that reason. But if you have a slightly better/more specific idea of what you would like to expect from your boyfriend, it's never a bad thing in any relationship.
jk__jammi
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
1?
?????????? what
Alice summers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
yes i do still want to tell him but now i am more wrried about his reaction judging by how people on her have reacted
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
1?
No, I meant as in I didn't know the meaning of 'a little'. I'm not very good with slang.
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
One or two:

People are generally kink unfriendly on this site so it's the wrong place to ask.

Being open with him is probably the best way as above.
Tell him " i am a little and i like being babied and taken care of and stuff like that"
Alice summers
Rep:
?
yea
jk__jammi
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i have a personal question, you dont have to answer but whats the age dfference
Alice summers
Rep:
?
he is my age
NonIndigenous
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
yes i do still want to tell him but now i am more wrried about his reaction judging by how people on her have reacted
I think you should follow some people's advise though and try to figure out why you feel this need to have this type of relationship though. It could (maybe not, I don't know) point to other mental health problems. Hopefully not. Please don't take this as some type of insult though.

This type of relationship/fetish/(???) is very unconventional... and even though I know a fair bit about various areas of psychology, this area is one that was on the very outer periphery of my knowledge. I was vaguely aware of such things before, but hardly know anything about it to advise properly.

Don't be dissuaded by people acting inconsiderate though. Gay community faced it too at one point, and they came around eventually. Just... be wise about it.
jk__jammi
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
you shouldnt have a majour problem then. Just say it casually and say. I love the way you treat me but....
Thats all i have
Not so helpful but a try
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
No, I meant as in I didn't know the meaning of 'a little'. I'm not very good with slang.
I was just making a stupid joke about a possible awakening as a little. Sorry...
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i have been a little for a while now and i dont know how to tell my boyfriend its kinda hard for me but i know i can tell him anything he is the one for me its just i dont know how to tell him that i am a little and i like being babied and taken care of and stuff like that but i dont know how to tell him any help will be nice

I saw a doccumentary on something like this once. and this woman [about 25] liked dressing up like a toddler and acting like a toddler, and speaking like a toddler and role playing and her bf would have sex with her etc..

It was one of the most disturbing sexual things I have come across. I felt like a proper pedophile watching them role play, and feel like a male watching this stuff regularly or role playing it could become attracted to very young children
Last edited by ANM775; 5 days ago
Alice summers
Rep:
?
i dont do it sexually
Alice summers
Rep:
?
i have a mental health condition that causes this but he has always been very careing towards me and loves me for me nd who i am and i am not little like 24/7 i just do it a bit
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I was just making a stupid joke about a possible awakening as a little. Sorry...
I think OP assumed a lot of users would know what a little is. Those who didn’t know, assumed OP is a troll.

No need to be sorry.
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 5 days ago
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ANM775)
I saw a doccumentary on something like this once. and this woman [about 25] liked dressing up like a toddler and acting like a toddler, and speaking like a toddler and role playing and her bf would have sex with her etc..

It was one of the most disturbing sexual things I have come across. I felt like a proper pedophile watching them role play, and feel like a male watching this stuff regularly or role playing it could become attracted to very young children
TBH I had an ex try this with me years ago, wanted to be called Lucy and given a friggin baby bottle and stuff. Dumped at speed, got back with her ex and drove him to suicide a few months later, I associate these people with seriously bad vibes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (88)
38.26%
Take autumn exams (75)
32.61%
Look for a job (6)
2.61%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.48%
Take a year out (39)
16.96%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
6.09%

Watched Threads