telling my boyfriend that i am a little

Watch
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Be open and honest and don't hold part of yourself back from a relationship otherwise both parties will not reach total comfort and trust in one another.

At the same time, you need to analyse if telling him is safe for you to do (we don't know your partner) and open yourself to the idea that they might not want it to be part of your relationship.

Is it a strong enough part of you for you to end your relationship if your partner doesn't feel comfortable enacting this etc
Alice summers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
sorry
jk__jammi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Alice summers)
sorry
for what.
Alice summers
Rep:
?
i am very omfortble with him i can tell him everything my mental health issues and stuff and it des not phase him at all
Alice summers
Rep:
?
sorry for me starting this post
InArduisFouette
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
u can be a little and a goth
absolutely you can

but as others have commented expect blow back from the toryboys on TSR even though they are actually intrigued and afraid of admitting their inexepreince
Bluelax01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i have been a little for a while now and i dont know how to tell my boyfriend its kinda hard for me but i know i can tell him anything he is the one for me its just i dont know how to tell him that i am a little and i like being babied and taken care of and stuff like that but i dont know how to tell him any help will be nice
Don’t be afraid, approach him in a time where you’re both relaxed and together, come out with it (which is the hardest part) then explain it, ask him to do some research and if he is the one then he’ll do exactly that and come back to you
Alice summers
Rep:
?
i hope he will he is very nice to me and loves me for all that i am
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
TBH I had an ex try this with me years ago, wanted to be called Lucy and given a friggin baby bottle and stuff. Dumped at speed, got back with her ex and drove him to suicide a few months later, I associate these people with seriously bad vibes.
Yeah, in the documentary I saw it was the female who was initiating this stuff as well. It's super weird.......
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Bluelax01)
Don’t be afraid, approach him in a time where you’re both relaxed and together, come out with it (which is the hardest part) then explain it, ask him to do some research and if he is the one then he’ll do exactly that and come back to you
You seem certain come back is the 'right' thing, rather than be creeped out and not attracted to child roleplay in the slightest. (Which it is)
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
If you feel safe and comfortable, share it with him.

It's you opening up another part of yourself to him. Do you feel mentally and emotionally comfortable to reveal it about yourself? If so it'll probably take a huge weight off your shoulders and help you feel closer.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
I just don't think it would be fair for you to make your partner feel like they would have to involve themselves in it if they're not comfortable. It works both ways.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i dont do it sexually just saying for for a kink
ok. so it is for sex then?
Catherine1973
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Is this a thing?
I mean I will probably be a “little” next week when I go and stay at my parents, having not seen them for months I am 47. I will act like an child that needs waiting on!
Alice summers
Rep:
?
yea i have mentioned it to him before but talking abut a friend and he said it seems very cute but as long as its not sexual which i dnt want it to be
Alice summers
Rep:
?
i dont do it sexually at all
Alice summers
Rep:
?
yes it is thing and i dont appresiate being made fun off or mocked
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
yea i have mentioned it to him before but talking abut a friend and he said it seems very cute but as long as its not sexual which i dnt want it to be
You probably do. It's your fetish. Just admit ot and see if he is ok with it.
Alice summers
Rep:
?
i dont do it sexually that is just wrong
UnwantedKid
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Catherine1973)
Is this a thing?
I mean I will probably be a “little” next week when I go and stay at my parents, having not seen them for months I am 47. I will act like an child that needs waiting on!
It is a thing. Many people (not saying OP though) engage in age regression as a way of coping with childhood trauma. Picture it this way, you never experienced the love and comfort you would expect as a child and now want to seek it as an adult. It sounds weird to people who have never been in the position (and sometimes to those who have). It doesn't have to be sexual (but equally it can be and at the point even i start to get a bit creeped out).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (93)
39.24%
Take autumn exams (76)
32.07%
Look for a job (6)
2.53%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.38%
Take a year out (40)
16.88%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
5.91%

Watched Threads