Worried about second lockdown

Watch
Anonymous #1
#1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
#1
I’m extremely worried that we’ll end up in a 2nd lockdown and the 1st one has delayed my life enough, it’s done enough damage as it is. I was sick to death of it, everyday was the same boring crap bull. I’m trying to sort my life out and if this second one happens it’s going to ruin it. I haven’t slept for a few nights because I have just been stressed and worried that they’ll be a second one. If you understood what I was going through then you would understand. From September 2017 I made a massive mistake of quitting college, I’m 2018 I w I was stuck at home doing nothing as well as 2017 because of that stupid mistake I made but returned in September 2018 , in 2019 I started to get all **** mental health and now in 2020 we have this lockdown. I mean it’s just one thing after another and I can’t do this anymore.
0
reply
Anonymous #2
#2
Report 6 days ago
#2
same
0
reply
Anonymous #2
#3
Report 6 days ago
#3
infection rates are going up again...
0
reply
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
#4
Report 6 days ago
#4
intially we were promissed an 80% chance of a vaccine by september/october, but now i'm hearing a year at the earliest. ..and that they plan to only vaccinate 20% of the population and give the rest of the vaccine to other countries

until a vaccine comes and is used on at least 60% of the population there will likely to a second wave at some point and lockdown again
0
reply
Anonymous #1
#5
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
#5
(Original post by ANM775)
intially we were promissed an 80% chance of a vaccine by september/october, but now i'm hearing a year at the earliest. ..and that they plan to only vaccinate 20% of the population and give the rest of the vaccine to other countries

until a vaccine comes and is used on at least 60% of the population there will likely to a second wave at some point and lockdown again
I can’t do this ****
0
reply
Anonymous #1
#6
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
#6
(Original post by Anonymous)
infection rates are going up again...
Can’t cope with this anymore
0
reply
Anonymous #3
#7
Report 5 days ago
#7
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m extremely worried that we’ll end up in a 2nd lockdown and the 1st one has delayed my life enough, it’s done enough damage as it is. I was sick to death of it, everyday was the same boring crap bull. I’m trying to sort my life out and if this second one happens it’s going to ruin it. I haven’t slept for a few nights because I have just been stressed and worried that they’ll be a second one. If you understood what I was going through then you would understand. From September 2017 I made a massive mistake of quitting college, I’m 2018 I w I was stuck at home doing nothing as well as 2017 because of that stupid mistake I made but returned in September 2018 , in 2019 I started to get all **** mental health and now in 2020 we have this lockdown. I mean it’s just one thing after another and I can’t do this anymore.
What is it about the lockdown that specifically worries you?
0
reply
Anonymous #1
#8
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
#8
(Original post by Anonymous)
What is it about the lockdown that specifically worries you?
I have been so bored at home just sat there in my phone, it’s ****ed up my sleeping pattern, it’s ****ing up my career, It’s causing delays for my life, it’s ruined ****ing ******* 2020
0
reply
Anonymous #3
#9
Report 5 days ago
#9
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been so bored at home just sat there in my phone, it’s ****ed up my sleeping pattern, it’s ****ing up my career, It’s causing delays for my life, it’s ruined ****ing ******* 2020
We're all in the same boat there I'm afraid! Could you do an online course? There are loads of free ones on futurelearn on all sorts of different topics. How old are you? Are you working at the moment?
0
reply
liamlarner
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
#10
Report 5 days ago
#10
watch exams get cancelled again i can see it coming with the infection rates going back up
1
reply
Anonymous #1
#11
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
#11
(Original post by Anonymous)
We're all in the same boat there I'm afraid! Could you do an online course? There are loads of free ones on futurelearn on all sorts of different topics. How old are you? Are you working at the moment?
I’m 19 years old and I’m a shareholder. I have been waiting to do my driving test so I could get my licence because I hate public transport so much and I have social anxiety so it prevents me going out. If I passed my test I could go out and help with my social issues but the ****ing thing has been ****ing delayed twice because of this stupid ******* coronavirus.
0
reply
Anonymous #1
#12
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
#12
(Original post by liamlarner)
watch exams get cancelled again i can see it coming with the infection rates going back up
I honestly want to cry
0
reply
Anonymous #3
#13
Report 5 days ago
#13
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m 19 years old and I’m a shareholder. I have been waiting to do my driving test so I could get my licence because I hate public transport so much and I have social anxiety so it prevents me going out. If I passed my test I could go out and help with my social issues but the ****ing thing has been ****ing delayed twice because of this stupid ******* coronavirus.
I realise this is a tough time for you and this seems like the worst thing, but remember that 10s of thousands of people have died and would no doubt have loved to have been stressing about a driving test instead of struggling to breathe. Perspective is important. This will pass. Things will go back to normal and you will be able to carry on with you life, why not make plans now, try an online course I suggested, make sure you're in a good position for when this all blows over.
0
reply
Anonymous #1
#14
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
#14
(Original post by Anonymous)
I realise this is a tough time for you and this seems like the worst thing, but remember that 10s of thousands of people have died and would no doubt have loved to have been stressing about a driving test instead of struggling to breathe. Perspective is important. This will pass. Things will go back to normal and you will be able to carry on with you life, why not make plans now, try an online course I suggested, make sure you're in a good position for when this all blows over.
I can’t do this **** honestly
0
reply
Anonymous #4
#15
Report 5 days ago
#15
I’m the same, need to do my driving test and I’m 23 so a fair bit older than you! It’s very frustrating but you just have to think you are safe and still so young, don’t worry too much about rushing forward. Take care!
0
reply
Anonymous #1
#16
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
#16
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m the same, need to do my driving test and I’m 23 so a fair bit older than you! It’s very frustrating but you just have to think you are safe and still so young, don’t worry too much about rushing forward. Take care!
You probably have your career sorted though but take it easy then
0
reply
Anonymous #3
#17
Report 5 days ago
#17
(Original post by Anonymous)
I can’t do this **** honestly
Can't do what? You said you were bored and frustrated that your life is on hold. Why not do something to keep you busy and put you in a better situation when this is finished? We're all feeling lost, angry and upset right now, but it won't be for ever.
0
reply
Anonymous #1
#18
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
#18
(Original post by Anonymous)
Can't do what? You said you were bored and frustrated that your life is on hold. Why not do something to keep you busy and put you in a better situation when this is finished? We're all feeling lost, angry and upset right now, but it won't be for ever.
I have had issues sleeping and everything like now it’s nearly 1am but I’m awake
0
reply
Anonymous #4
#19
Report 5 days ago
#19
(Original post by Anonymous)
You probably have your career sorted though but take it easy then
Not really. Getting there but not where I want to be. It takes time but you will get there.
0
reply
Anonymous #1
#20
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
#20
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not really. Getting there but not where I want to be. It takes time but you will get there.
Hopefully
0
reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Reply
new posts
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (130)
37.36%
Take autumn exams (107)
30.75%
Look for a job (11)
3.16%
Consider an apprenticeship (13)
3.74%
Take a year out (65)
18.68%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
6.32%

Watched Threads

View All