Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
A few weeks ago a friend bought a Ford Fiesta ST we took it out for a spin and it was one of the best times ever but it was so good and it's made me realise a few things. I never thought a drive in a vehicle drive would affect me like this like honestly. I just want to share why I am feeling a bit down lately it’s just thing’s like how things are atm. If could be able to drive now I would literally do like that no matter what like honestly I literally have not been happy without being able to drive, I do have my family to give me lifts that but I think they would accept how happy would make me if I could drive and **** like. I'm really not happy living with not having my licence it’s not like I get judged for not driving it's just I just don't like the using public transport, I have tried walking, tried cycling and tried the bus but I hated them so much. My friends as well they are not into cars as heavily as me. It’s just things like that if I go to pub and I don't want to do other things that I used the bus and I like I say I hated it so much and I just would love to drive so much like it would make me happy like genuinely would. I just think I didn’t I a drive would effect me like this but please just bare with me. I just that I don't really have many people to speak to face-to-face but I have a family give me a little bit more and I chat with just about things that I'm into people have tried being there for me but I just pushed them away because no one understood. I am just in to cars so much.

I have so many random thoughts. But yes cars like I keep saying, cars, they make me happy and I think driving is one of the few things that Im into right now. I think driving is so important to me it determines so much about me, my future and it does to a lot of people tbf. I've just got so much of a passion for cars. Like honestly I don't give a **** are they actually are like we I do mean it. I just go on YouTube and I watch videos on cars a lot. Like it’s so much of a passion but I really do care so much about getting my drivers licence. Driving is genuinely really good and will make my life so much easier.

Anyway I might be feeling like this because of lockdown so maybe that's why maybe I feel this way because of that. But something deeper and I think that it is deep because I felt like this for a very long time, I felt lonely, I have felt down. Many people tell me that I'm like this I don't tell them that I'm upset I keep it all to myself because I don't wanna not weak. I don't know going on the word man I glitzy I'm just not a good talker. I know what like I wish I was more confident as a person, I just like this woman but I don’t have the confidence to even say hi to her or anything, I just think getting my licence would make me more confident about my self in general and it would get me out of the house more. I hate walking or using public transport to places so I have not been doing that at all.
Nesgul
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Do you have a job? If you can afford to learn then I'd say go for it!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Nesgul)
Do you have a job? If you can afford to learn then I'd say go for it!
I’m a share holding and I am learning
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
*share holder
Nesgul
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Okay, that's a good start. You will have your license soon and will be able to move past some of what you are feeling. I think, however, that you may benefit from speaking to Samaritans about what you are feeling. It's okay not to be okay during this pandemic, but I think that talking through your issues with some sympathetic and understanding people would really help you to process your thoughts easier and move past them a little. I have been on a 6 year roller-coaster with my own mental health and talking it out has been the best way I have found of being able to work through my issues. Good luck to you Anon!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Nesgul)
Okay, that's a good start. You will have your license soon and will be able to move past some of what you are feeling. I think, however, that you may benefit from speaking to Samaritans about what you are feeling. It's okay not to be okay during this pandemic, but I think that talking through your issues with some sympathetic and understanding people would really help you to process your thoughts easier and move past them a little. I have been on a 6 year roller-coaster with my own mental health and talking it out has been the best way I have found of being able to work through my issues. Good luck to you Anon!
I have my test soon I think once I pass that I’ll feel better
Hard dude
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
A few weeks ago a friend bought a Ford Fiesta ST we took it out for a spin and it was one of the best times ever but it was so good and it's made me realise a few things. I never thought a drive in a vehicle drive would affect me like this like honestly. I just want to share why I am feeling a bit down lately it’s just thing’s like how things are atm. If could be able to drive now I would literally do like that no matter what like honestly I literally have not been happy without being able to drive, I do have my family to give me lifts that but I think they would accept how happy would make me if I could drive and **** like. I'm really not happy living with not having my licence it’s not like I get judged for not driving it's just I just don't like the using public transport, I have tried walking, tried cycling and tried the bus but I hated them so much. My friends as well they are not into cars as heavily as me. It’s just things like that if I go to pub and I don't want to do other things that I used the bus and I like I say I hated it so much and I just would love to drive so much like it would make me happy like genuinely would. I just think I didn’t I a drive would effect me like this but please just bare with me. I just that I don't really have many people to speak to face-to-face but I have a family give me a little bit more and I chat with just about things that I'm into people have tried being there for me but I just pushed them away because no one understood. I am just in to cars so much.

I have so many random thoughts. But yes cars like I keep saying, cars, they make me happy and I think driving is one of the few things that Im into right now. I think driving is so important to me it determines so much about me, my future and it does to a lot of people tbf. I've just got so much of a passion for cars. Like honestly I don't give a **** are they actually are like we I do mean it. I just go on YouTube and I watch videos on cars a lot. Like it’s so much of a passion but I really do care so much about getting my drivers licence. Driving is genuinely really good and will make my life so much easier.

Anyway I might be feeling like this because of lockdown so maybe that's why maybe I feel this way because of that. But something deeper and I think that it is deep because I felt like this for a very long time, I felt lonely, I have felt down. Many people tell me that I'm like this I don't tell them that I'm upset I keep it all to myself because I don't wanna not weak. I don't know going on the word man I glitzy I'm just not a good talker. I know what like I wish I was more confident as a person, I just like this woman but I don’t have the confidence to even say hi to her or anything, I just think getting my licence would make me more confident about my self in general and it would get me out of the house more. I hate walking or using public transport to places so I have not been doing that at all.
I’m more worried by the fact you have no GCSES or A-levels...

Quit the driving... enrol at a local college to try getting a Maths/English GCSE and then go on to do a BTEC in a course you like / an apprenticeship- which should provide you with at least a decent future.

As for the cost, some colleges allow you to do GCSEs for free (if you haven’t got any) so I wouldn’t be too worried about that.

And stop spending hours watching videos on cars lmao. Get a few qualifications and build a future - even if you’re using public transport
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hard dude)
I’m more worried by the fact you have no GCSES or A-levels...

Quit the driving... enrol at a local college to try getting a Maths/English GCSE and then go on to do a BTEC in a course you like / an apprenticeship- which should provide you with at least a decent future.

As for the cost, some colleges allow you to do GCSEs for free (if you haven’t got any) so I wouldn’t be too worried about that.

And stop spending hours watching videos on cars lmao. Get a few qualifications and build a future - even if you’re using public transport
F*ck off you cheeky ****
Hard dude
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
F*ck off you cheeky ****
What’s wrong lmao you need to grow up you don’t need to drive
Anonymous #1
What’s wrong lmao you need to grow up you don’t need to drive
Can you not read, have you not seen my post?
Hard dude
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Can you not read, have you not seen my post?
I’m joking if you want to drive, work at it, keep doing lessons and don’t let anyone stop you. Driving is pretty important tbh
Anonymous #1
I’m joking if you want to drive, work at it, keep doing lessons and don’t let anyone stop you. Driving is pretty important tbh
It’s not a joke matter but yes good advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (111)
38.54%
Take autumn exams (92)
31.94%
Look for a job (9)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
3.13%
Take a year out (48)
16.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
6.6%

Watched Threads