How do you overcome this...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm over a boy however I'm finding it hard getting over the fact we are never gonna be like how we was or never getting those moments back.

Like I'll never go back there but I'm finding it hard of letting go of the future that will never be

Hope someone does understand x
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Sounds like you aren’t over him sorry . You might feel fine without him but thinking back on the good times u had shows that you still miss some aspects of him. If you wanna get over it all the way, just keep doing what you’re doing
geekypepper
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Been there! It's really hard - time makes it easier. Plus new experiences too :-) just carry on, thing will improve and eventually someone new and better will come along. You'll look back when you're older and it will be a tiny thing in comparison to your new relationships x
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by geekypepper)
Been there! It's really hard - time makes it easier. Plus new experiences too :-) just carry on, thing will improve and eventually someone new and better will come along. You'll look back when you're older and it will be a tiny thing in comparison to your new relationships x
Thank you for this!! Xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (157)
57.93%
No they should not (84)
31%
Abstain (30)
11.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed