I think my blackmailer made a fake account???

Watch
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
GUYS IF YOU HAVE READ MY PREVIOUS THREAD ON THIS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ILL LINK IT FOR YOU IF YOU HAVEN'T.
I feel like a detective because I feel like a cracked something. Basically please read this thread for background info:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6605108
To sum it up a guy who's 17 (I'm 14) blackmailed me and made fake posts about me on his story for everyone to see because I didn't want to talk to him anymore.
He then went on my other account and started spewing crap and telling me im a slut and whatever (i didn't send him anything, even though he was begging me for pics). I told him I have screenshots of everything he said and his face and that if he carries on bothering me ill expose him on tiktok (which i was never going to do but i just said that because he made me feel powerless). So he got proper scared and started apologising and telling me to screenshot my camera roll and show that I deleted it. I didnt but i hid it just incase he does something. I showed him that and he kept saying he was pranking me or whatever (he obviously wasn't) and asked if we can be friends again. I said no thanks and never talked to him again... or so i thought (maybe)
Around a few days, maybe a week ago, this new account dms me. That account was new and literally has no followers but my stupid self didnt see that at first (i only realised it today). My blackmailer is Tunisian and lives in Tunisia or France (hes a liar and keeps lying about where he lives), but the guy who dmed me was libyan living in turkey (im mostly libyan btw and my blackmailer knows that). The guy asks me to follow him because he wanted to become a famous page or whatever and so i did because i wanted to help. Then he tells me to give him my tiktok since he wants to follow me. I asked why? He said i want to be famous on tiktok. I told him to give me his account because i dont like giving random people my account. I followed his tiktok after. Keep in mind his tiktok had 0 FOLLOWERS and he followed 0 people. I also didnt find thats suspicious at first, just thought he was new or something. He then started talking about TUNISIANS and other north africans. wtf? He started by saying he only sees tunisians, algerians and moroccans on instagram. (btw me and my blackmailer met by having an internet fight and it related to being about north africa. my blackmailer also hated my country.)
So he starts hating on Tunisians and saying that they hate us and saying that he wants to learn french to be included because Tunisians dont like him. After a while he started getting really sexual. He started asking me if i have a bf and i said why are you asking? he then said all girls in turkey get really horny and whatever. i replied saying okay? This was yesterday.
Today i saw a dm from him, and the realisation hit me. This guy might be a fake account. both of them werent active at the same time, had the same tone in talking, both related to north africa and talk about tunisia, both creepy, and the 'libyan' guy has no followers on tiktok or instagram. What do you guys think? Im literally disgusted and creeped out. wtf is wrong with him? is he grooming me because he always makes a discussion when we first meet then started talking sexually.
Last edited by Hannah0505; 6 days ago
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Well block him and in future don't give your account to complete randoms? How else would he have found you if it weren't the same person
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Well block him and in future don't give your account to complete randoms? How else would he have found you if it weren't the same person
because i always give shoutouts for shoutouts
RaA64
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Just put your account on private and then there’ll be no problems
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
(Original post by RaA64)
Just put your account on private and then there’ll be no problems
its already on private
RaA64
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Don’t talk to strangers - there’s your problem solved. If a stranger messages you, don’t reply back.
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
(Original post by RaA64)
Don’t talk to strangers - there’s your problem solved. If a stranger messages you, don’t reply back.
I know lol, i didnt even talk to that guy he kept spamming my dms saying ****
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Report it to the platform provider, the police, your parents or another trusted adult.

Don't reveal personal information, don't respond to new accounts, don't engage if a conversation turns sexual and stick to talking with people you actually know.
RaA64
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Hannah0505)
I know lol, i didnt even talk to that guy he kept spamming my dms saying ****
If someone does that, block them
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Hannah0505)
GUYS IF YOU HAVE READ MY PREVIOUS THREAD ON THIS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ILL LINK IT FOR YOU IF YOU HAVEN'T.
I feel like a detective because I feel like a cracked something. Basically please read this thread for background info:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6605108
To sum it up a guy who's 17 (I'm 14) blackmailed me and made fake posts about me on his story for everyone to see because I didn't want to talk to him anymore.
He then went on my other account and started spewing crap and telling me im a slut and whatever (i didn't send him anything, even though he was begging me for pics). I told him I have screenshots of everything he said and his face and that if he carries on bothering me ill expose him on tiktok (which i was never going to do but i just said that because he made me feel powerless). So he got proper scared and started apologising and telling me to screenshot my camera roll and show that I deleted it. I didnt but i hid it just incase he does something. I showed him that and he kept saying he was pranking me or whatever (he obviously wasn't) and asked if we can be friends again. I said no thanks and never talked to him again... or so i thought (maybe)
Around a few days, maybe a week ago, this new account dms me. That account was new and literally has no followers but my stupid self didnt see that at first (i only realised it today). My blackmailer is Tunisian and lives in Tunisia or France (hes a liar and keeps lying about where he lives), but the guy who dmed me was libyan living in turkey (im mostly libyan btw and my blackmailer knows that). The guy asks me to follow him because he wanted to become a famous page or whatever and so i did because i wanted to help. Then he tells me to give him my tiktok since he wants to follow me. I asked why? He said i want to be famous on tiktok. I told him to give me his account because i dont like giving random people my account. I followed his tiktok after. Keep in mind his tiktok had 0 FOLLOWERS and he followed 0 people. I also didnt find thats suspicious at first, just thought he was new or something. He then started talking about TUNISIANS and other north africans. wtf? He started by saying he only sees tunisians, algerians and moroccans on instagram. (btw me and my blackmailer met by having an internet fight and it related to being about north africa. my blackmailer also hated my country.)
So he starts hating on Tunisians and saying that they hate us and saying that he wants to learn french to be included because Tunisians dont like him. After a while he started getting really sexual. He started asking me if i have a bf and i said why are you asking? he then said all girls in turkey get really horny and whatever. i replied saying okay? This was yesterday.
Today i saw a dm from him, and the realisation hit me. This guy might be a fake account. both of them werent active at the same time, had the same tone in talking, both related to north africa and talk about tunisia, both creepy, and the 'libyan' guy has no followers on tiktok or instagram. What do you guys think? Im literally disgusted and creeped out. wtf is wrong with him? is he grooming me because he always makes a discussion when we first meet then started talking sexually.

high probability it's fake yes.

In fact i'd put money on it........

block and move on. be more careful who you talk to in future also....
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by ANM775)
high probability it's fake yes.

In fact i'd put money on it........

block and move on. be more careful who you talk to in future also....
ive blocked him already but thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (119)
37.78%
Take autumn exams (97)
30.79%
Look for a job (10)
3.17%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
2.86%
Take a year out (60)
19.05%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
6.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise