lizzie.zipmouth
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Hey guys, I looked on the AQA website for the French resits and there is no paper 2 available (speaking exam)? Does this mean they are not going to do that paper at all? (i hope they don't lol)
Please reply if you know, thank you!
Advertisement
Humairazaman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by lizzie.zipmouth)
Hey guys, I looked on the AQA website for the French resits and there is no paper 2 available (speaking exam)? Does this mean they are not going to do that paper at all? (i hope they don't lol)
Please reply if you know, thank you!
I have the same question like im meant to be doing spanish exam in November but i really hope they dont do speaking. They probably wont because they announced that they’re not gonna do it in the 2021 exams due to social distancing so im assuming they wont do it in November either.
lizzie.zipmouth
Rep:
?
(Original post by Humairazaman)
I have the same question like im meant to be doing spanish exam in November but i really hope they dont do speaking. They probably wont because they announced that they’re not gonna do it in the 2021 exams due to social distancing so im assuming they wont do it in November either.
thank the Lord, the speaking exam is literally the worst exam haha
Advertisement
lizzie.zipmouth
Rep:
?
also we have the same last name! zipmouth is my pseudonym
GCSE_Rockstar32
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
“Schools/colleges must arrange practical and oral units according to the procedures given on the relevant subject page of our website. Such units are shown only on the ‘Subject and product list’ pages of this document.”

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/t...GCSE-NOV20.PDF

I think they are going to arrange the speaking exams before the beginning of the autumn exams.
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (11)
20.37%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (13)
24.07%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (30)
55.56%

Watched Threads