I'm so stressed and drained

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
I'm currently in Year 12 going into Year 13 and over the summer holidays I have so much to do. Please bear in mind I'm someone who gets physically and mentally tired so easily so this is too much for someone like me.

1. Study for exams which are in September- throughout the school year I didn't study much for reasons I mentioned above and when corona came around I stopped focusing even more because the future felt so uncertain and I thought there's bigger things to focus on

2. Think what course and unis I wanna apply to or if I should take a gap year - I feel so lost lol

3. Write a draft personal statement- don't even know where to begin

4. Summer homework is to read a book, 2 plays and fix up my coursework

5. Organise all my school stuff and there's tons of it

6. I might have to spend days packing, travelling and seeing my family

7. I obviously have chores to do every day

8. And most importantly focus on my physical and mental health and relax which I barely have time for now

I dont know what to prioritise, I'm lost and confused about my future, I feel like crap and I just want all this to go away
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

8. And most importantly focus on my physical and mental health and relax which I barely have time for now

I dont know what to prioritise, I'm lost and confused about my future, I feel like crap and I just want all this to go away
Haven't you just answered your own question here?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (187)
33.27%
Receiving them online / by email (282)
50.18%
I still don't know (93)
16.55%

Watched Threads