The Student Room Group

Did not meet academic condition - Now all conditions have disappeared from CAMSIS

So I'm in an interesting situation and I was wondering if anyone else has been through something similar at Cambridge.

I just completed my MPhil with a 70 overall, 71 on the dissertation. I applied to continue on with the PhD back in January and got an offer, only the academic condition was to get a 75 on the dissertation and a 75 overall which obviously didn't happen.

I followed the guidelines and submitted my transcript along with a statement of mitigating circumstances and my supervisor says I should hear back sometime next week, probably.

Logged onto CAMSIS today and all the conditions have disappeared. Not "completed" or "outstanding," there simply aren't any. Don't know if it's a bug or if it actually means something. My application hasn't been withdrawn so far so it's anyone's guess.

Was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience or knows what disappearing conditions mean, if anything. Thanks guys!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending