Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My dad is a horrible and nasty person who made mine and my sisters childhood hell. My sisters getting married and doesn’t want him walking down to aisle because of everything he’s done. But he’s expecting to walk her down the aisle. What should she do? It’s her wedding but he’s pressuring her lots.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I suggest you just let him walk down the aisle because she doesn’t really have that much of a choice since he’s pressuring her. But of course after the wedding try to distance yourself from him. That’s what I’m going to do anyway😪
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I suggest you just let him walk down the aisle because she doesn’t really have that much of a choice since he’s pressuring her. But of course after the wedding try to distance yourself from him. That’s what I’m going to do anyway😪
It’s happening to you too?
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My dad is a horrible and nasty person who made mine and my sisters childhood hell. My sisters getting married and doesn’t want him walking down to aisle because of everything he’s done. But he’s expecting to walk her down the aisle. What should she do? It’s her wedding but he’s pressuring her lots.
Ultimately it’s not his decision.
Your sister needs to figure out what she feels is appropriate & what she wants.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
It’s happening to you too?
Yeah but I’m not getting married any time soon...planning to do that tho😭 honestly I always think as soon as I’m married I’m gonna live somewhere far n get away from all this ********
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mnot)
Ultimately it’s not his decision.
Your sister needs to figure out what she feels is appropriate & what she wants.
She knows she doesn’t want him to walk her down the aisle, but how can tell him and make it clear.
Libbyc16
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ban him from wedding
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
She knows she doesn’t want him to walk her down the aisle, but how can tell him and make it clear.
Well I can easily imagine it being a very uncomfortable conversation, but I rather suspect ripping the band aid off quickly approach would be easiest.

I mean it’s basically saying **** you to him, so its one of those things where if you do this you probably can’t look back, and the relationship might be permanently fractured.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mnot)
Well I can easily imagine it being a very uncomfortable conversation, but I rather suspect ripping the band aid off quickly approach would be easiest.

I mean it’s basically saying **** you to him, so its one of those things where if you do this you probably can’t look back, and the relationship might be permanently fractured.
tbh he permanently fractured the relationship from what he did too is throughout our childhood. ty for your help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (5)
4.42%
Confident (11)
9.73%
Indifferent (14)
12.39%
Unsure (25)
22.12%
Worried (58)
51.33%

Watched Threads