jessicapattinson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i’ve decided i no longer want to do the degree i was planning on and want to withdraw my application, take a gap year and reapply for next year. the thing is i’m confused about how to get references and other things needed for the application from my teachers since they’re unavailable to contact before the next school year starts in september. i don’t know what to do any help is appreciated.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jessicapattinson)
i’ve decided i no longer want to do the degree i was planning on and want to withdraw my application, take a gap year and reapply for next year. the thing is i’m confused about how to get references and other things needed for the application from my teachers since they’re unavailable to contact before the next school year starts in september. i don’t know what to do any help is appreciated.
Am sure you can contact the school to see what school policy is and whether they would still provide a reference or the same one if you reapplied in 2021. The reference becomes less important at that stage as you will already have your grades.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jessicapattinson)
Are you applying for an early deadline course?

Schools and colleges will still have some staff available over the summer especially around results days. And the earliest UCAS deadline is in October.

If you start your apply 2021 application as an individual then you can adjust it to add a buzzword later if that is the preference of your college.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (8)
4.85%
Confident (14)
8.48%
Indifferent (16)
9.7%
Unsure (40)
24.24%
Worried (87)
52.73%

Watched Threads