CalNic6
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can someone help me out. I’ve applied for my student finance about 2 weeks ago, my parents are currently filling out the forms now , I’ve gone to my student finance to give them my reference and it says Status :NOT ELIGIBLE FOR STUDENT FINANCE. Is this because my parents haven’t done the forms yet and will be updated when finished or does this mean I can’t get student finance for university this year?
murpo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CalNic6)
Can someone help me out. I’ve applied for my student finance about 2 weeks ago, my parents are currently filling out the forms now , I’ve gone to my student finance to give them my reference and it says Status :NOT ELIGIBLE FOR STUDENT FINANCE. Is this because my parents haven’t done the forms yet and will be updated when finished or does this mean I can’t get student finance for university this year?
There should be a letter in the letters and emails section explaining why your not eligible. Can you see this ?
CalNic6
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by murpo)
There should be a letter in the letters and emails section explaining why your not eligible. Can you see this ?
No mate I can’t find it.

Okay so I found it. All it says is

We have considered your application and based on the information provided, you are not eligible to receive student finance because”. Then it says for more information go on the website that’s it. I might ring them Monday.
Last edited by CalNic6; 1 week ago
murpo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CalNic6)
No mate I can’t find it.

Okay so I found it. All it says is

We have considered your application and based on the information provided, you are not eligible to receive student finance because”. Then it says for more information go on the website that’s it. I might ring them Monday.
If you message on Facebook/Twitter with your name and Crn from 9am on Monday or alternatively call then they will review your account
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (137)
24.25%
Better than expected (124)
21.95%
Worse than expected (304)
53.81%

Watched Threads