EMZX
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I'm really interested in Cyber Security and would love to do an apprenticeship in the industry as I already have some experience and I really enjoy the challenges in this field. I'm aware of the one GCHQ offers, but would love the opportunity to apply to as many as possible. Does anyone know of any and when they open for application?
HumanofCyber
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Cyber Security apprenticeship are hard to come by and if they do it’s very competitive, GCHQ is quite good but very competitive, myself i wanted to do an apprenticeship in CyberSecurity but was very hard to find so I decided to go uni instead
EMZX
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by HumanofCyber)
Cyber Security apprenticeship are hard to come by and if they do it’s very competitive, GCHQ is quite good but very competitive, myself i wanted to do an apprenticeship in CyberSecurity but was very hard to find so I decided to go uni inste
From what I have seen, some of the Digital and Technology Solutions apprenticeships contain cyber security modules. I already have professional qualifications.... but a lot of companies seem to want degrees as well.
HumanofCyber
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by EMZX)
From what I have seen, some of the Digital and Technology Solutions apprenticeships contain cyber security modules. I already have professional qualifications.... but a lot of companies seem to want degrees as well.
Digital and Technology degree are heavily focused on coding and some don’t even contain a cyber security module
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (44)
40.37%
Take autumn exams (38)
34.86%
Look for a job (2)
1.83%
Consider an apprenticeship (3)
2.75%
Take a year out (15)
13.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
6.42%

Watched Threads