accepted on two sutton trust programmes

Watch
naijga
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i have been accepted on two sutton trust programes. I have just finshed one and got an email acceptance for another. I dont want to jeopardise the first one I attended. I have asked the second sutton turst organaisers and they say i can attend the second one but just scared that it will harm rather than help. any advice please?
empeño
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Attending a Sutton Trust programme won't make you more likely to get accepted on the programme, it's more of an insight into uni life. Based on this, I can't see how it would harm an application?
naijga
Rep:
?
(Original post by empeño)
Attending a Sutton Trust programme won't make you more likely to get accepted on the programme, it's more of an insight into uni life. Based on this, I can't see how it would harm an application?
thanks Empeno, the sutton trust programme i am attending guarnatees an interview if you complete the programme so I have completed one programme and dont want my guaranteed interview to be withrdrawn on the baisi that I attended another sutton trust programme
empeño
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by naijga)
thanks Empeno, the sutton trust programme i am attending guarnatees an interview if you complete the programme so I have completed one programme and dont want my guaranteed interview to be withrdrawn on the baisi that I attended another sutton trust programme
Oh that's cool!
How would the uni know you attended a second one? I think as long as you've attended theirs then I can't see a problem with extending your experiences! of course the way to be sure is to email the initial university and ask
naijga
Rep:
?
(Original post by empeño)
Oh that's cool!
How would the uni know you attended a second one? I think as long as you've attended theirs then I can't see a problem with extending your experiences! of course the way to be sure is to email the initial university and ask
yes good suggestion - I'll ask the first summer school - thanks so much for your advice!
m.s124
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by naijga)
i have been accepted on two sutton trust programes. I have just finshed one and got an email acceptance for another. I dont want to jeopardise the first one I attended. I have asked the second sutton turst organaisers and they say i can attend the second one but just scared that it will harm rather than help. any advice please?
wanna give me one of them?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (7)
4.58%
Confident (14)
9.15%
Indifferent (16)
10.46%
Unsure (36)
23.53%
Worried (80)
52.29%

Watched Threads