Taking notes on computerWatch
1. Did you find it as easy to recall information as taking notes on paper?
2. Did you also take some notes on paper because of some exceptions? If so, why?
3. Is it comfortable to take notes on the computer instead of writing notes down on paper?
4. Where did you put your notes and how did you organise them
1. I prefer typing notes so I can amend them progressively and they're neat and organised! I tend to memorise best by writing so I just scrawl the notes out when revising to see the gaps in my knowledge.
2. I took maths notes on paper because it was too difficult to write out the equations, formulas, graphs etc online
3. Yep it's totally comfortable and better for the environment!
4. I used Pages (apple's version of Microsoft Word) and saved in Subject Specific / topic specific folders so it would be like: GCSE - HISTORY - NAZI GERMANY - ESSAYS
NB: For A Levels I've swapped to writing on my iPad with a digital note taking app and that's my new favourite medium!
Hope that helps!