Conspiracy Theories

Watch
SAK_01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
What are the top conspiracy theories you have or heard of?
naimamahmood15
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
That the national anthem "God save the queen" actually is a manifestation technique and that's why she's still alive
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
What is with TSR users new found obsessions with conspiracy theories...
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Insane people and those that hallucinate actually have a special ability and can see the side of the world the government wants to hide from us so we're told they're not right in the head and to avoid them
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
The most famous ones I've heard of ?
Freemasons secretly rule the world, lizard shapeshifters with a human form during the working day rule the universe though the nwo/un shadow gov.
naimamahmood15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Sometimes I wonder if that could actually be true and that's why they lock them up into hospitals which make them even crazier and label them as "mentally disturbed" and prescribe them heavy drugs to take which affects their brain activity or they could just be plain crazy.

(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Insane people and those that hallucinate actually have a special ability and can see the side of the world the government wants to hide from us so we're told they're not right in the head and to avoid them
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by naimamahmood15)
Sometimes I wonder if that could actually be true and that's why they lock them up into hospitals which make them even crazier and label them as "mentally disturbed" and prescribe them heavy drugs to take which affects their brain activity or they could just be plain crazy.
Exactly and we're made to be afraid of them they're always kept away from us so it does make you wonder...
SAK_01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Honestly I’m just bored 😂
naimamahmood15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Exactly and we're made to be afraid of them they're always kept away from us so it does make you wonder...
And your just kind of programmed into immediately dismissing their existence and ignore what they are saying
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by naimamahmood15)
And your just kind of programmed into immediately dismissing their existence and ignore what they are saying
Exactly :K:
SweetSexySavage
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Just checking how whacky the people of TSR are and whether they’d fit in
Anonymous17!
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Oxygen is a drug that world leaders and governments release through trees in order to pacify and control society. That’s why other drugs like cannabis, cocaine etc are illegal. Because they are antidotes to the oxygen and allow people to break free into the real reality. Kind of like the matrix.

Also another good one I’ve heard: Donald trump planned 9/11 so that he could fuel islamophobia when he eventually became president. It was part of some elaborate plan of his.

Birds aren’t real. They’re spies and each species of bird acts as a spy for a different country. Pigeons is the UK’s spy-bird.

Not new but Covid was leaked from China on purpose for population control and it got out of hand.

We’re living in a simulation. Again, like the matrix, the world was destroyed hundreds of years ago and but the last surviving humans created a simulation where the human race would continue.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by SweetSexySavage)
Just checking how whacky the people of TSR are and whether they’d fit in
They've come to the right place :lol:
Hard dude
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
What car do you have?
SweetSexySavage
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Home sweet home
dyelbro
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by SAK_01)
well i kinda believe this as a fact

but people with schizophrenia and also people under ayahuasca and heavy dmt, all report seeing the same beings. whether the beings talk to them or scare them they see the same kind of alien.

google machine elves i believe thats the most common one

so from this i believe those beings are real but can only be accessed with certain conditions or drugs
Gundabad(good)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by SAK_01)
Top 3:
1. 9/11 was an inside job.
2. JFK assassination was done by the FBI.
3. The Illuminati is still alive today and planning for world domination.
Last edited by Gundabad(good); 5 days ago
Gundabad(good)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous17!)
Oxygen is a drug that world leaders and governments release through trees in order to pacify and control society. That’s why other drugs like cannabis, cocaine etc are illegal. Because they are antidotes to the oxygen and allow people to break free into the real reality. Kind of like the matrix.

Also another good one I’ve heard: Donald trump planned 9/11 so that he could fuel islamophobia when he eventually became president. It was part of some elaborate plan of his.

Birds aren’t real. They’re spies and each species of bird acts as a spy for a different country. Pigeons is the UK’s spy-bird.

Not new but Covid was leaked from China on purpose for population control and it got out of hand.

We’re living in a simulation. Again, like the matrix, the world was destroyed hundreds of years ago and but the last surviving humans created a simulation where the human race would continue.
The Matrix theory is a big one.
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
My favourite is that 2020 is just Derren Brown screwing us all over in a mind game
Alesha1991
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
This one really made me laugh

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (110)
39.01%
Take autumn exams (90)
31.91%
Look for a job (8)
2.84%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
3.19%
Take a year out (47)
16.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
6.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise