Unable to add Clearing choice - please help!

Watch
bluelemonade
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I have a clearing offer that I need to accept before the 7th of August however UCAS Track is telling me that I am unable to 'add a clearing choice'. What should I do? I don't want to lose this offer.

Should I contact the University? Does anyone know when UCAS will go back to normal and allow me to add the option?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by bluelemonade)
I have a clearing offer that I need to accept before the 7th of August however UCAS Track is telling me that I am unable to 'add a clearing choice'. What should I do? I don't want to lose this offer.

Should I contact the University? Does anyone know when UCAS will go back to normal and allow me to add the option?
Are you sure you hold no other offers?
https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/r.../what-clearing
bluelemonade
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Are you sure you hold no other offers?
https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/r.../what-clearing
Yup! this is what comes up for me, the button is unavailable
Attached files
thegalaxy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago

UCAS is currently frozen whilst they process Scottish exam results. It will reopen at 10:00 on Tuesday 4th August. Until then you won't be able to add the clearing choice in Track.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago

As another poster has said, you won't be able to add a clearing choice until 4th August as track is frozen for everyone.

Luckily your deadline is the 7th, so you should have plenty of time to add the course before then!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (108)
38.57%
Take autumn exams (90)
32.14%
Look for a job (8)
2.86%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
3.21%
Take a year out (47)
16.79%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
6.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise