Does he just want my body? - Confused about this guy

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by kekedoyouloveme?)
Aw, that sounds like he just lost interest, and sort of like loosed out, or he saw what he liked and so kept asking you only for that, that sounds so peak, it happens though, and the best thing you can do, is move on and find your worth by yourself. It could also be he's probably like this with every girl he could talk to.
Yeah true, best to just imagine him as a closet wasteman who does this to every girl and move on with life! Easier said than done, but it has to happen
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah true, best to just imagine him as a closet wasteman who does this to every girl and move on with life! Easier said than done, but it has to happen
100% time will heal you x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
So you havent slept with each other but you send him nudes?
How old are you both?
You say you are in a relationship and call yourself bf and gf? You are exclusive?

Sounds to me like the dumping time should have been back at Christmas when he stopped talking to you?
People can stay in a relationship because they are bored. it suits them?
Sounds to me like you are quite naive and easy to manipulate?

I would call it a day, realise hes just using you, he isnt your friend and them move on. Find someone else who also has an interest in talking to you rather than just wanting nudes. Seems like you can tell easily because he wont take well to you saying no and once he realises he isnt getting nudes he will either pressure, split up or stop speaking to you.
No we have slept together, but like I said he lives hours away so its not like we can meet up whenever we want, especially since we both have busy lives.
Im 20, he's 25.
We havent really defined it as an exclusive relationship per se, but I had asked him and he'd said he didnt want to see anyone else but me
Idk, if you got the impression that im easy to manipulate, then maybe I am! I guess ive got to work on that.

Thank you for the advice
Anonymous #1
Piranhas are like that.
lmaooo
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
No we have slept together, but like I said he lives hours away so its not like we can meet up whenever we want, especially since we both have busy lives.
Im 20, he's 25.
We havent really defined it as an exclusive relationship per se, but I had asked him and he'd said he didnt want to see anyone else but me
Idk, if you got the impression that im easy to manipulate, then maybe I am! I guess ive got to work on that.

Thank you for the advice
Everything I said still applies.
When sending nudes ask yourself if in the event of the both of you falling out you are happy with him sharing them with friends ?
Everything I posted previously I stand by. It is how some boys work.
Cease sending. You might wish to decide if you want to ask him to delete the pics and whether he would take any notice.
In any event just cut off properly and realise he isnt as into you as youd like to think and your best bet is a clean break plus finding someone who can appreciate you.
Anonymous #1
Everything I said still applies.
When sending nudes ask yourself if in the event of the both of you falling out you are happy with him sharing them with friends ?
Everything I posted previously I stand by. It is how some boys work.
Cease sending. You might wish to decide if you want to ask him to delete the pics and whether he would take any notice.
In any event just cut off properly and realise he isnt as into you as youd like to think and your best bet is a clean break plus finding someone who can appreciate you.
Of course I wouldnt be happy if he shared them with his friends, but I dont think he's the type of person who would do that. Maybe that's me being naive. But like I said, we dont live close to each other at all so the people he could show the pictures to either dont know me, or dont know me well.
Youre right, he most likely isnt into me and I have to accept that.
Culver
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Wanted a more catchy title so I can actually get some answers lol - pls ignore a similar thread I made a few minutes ago)

Basically, I've known this guy for 1 and a half years. We met online and ever since then we've been in a 'relationship'. We live hours away from each other, so its not like we can see each other in person all the time.

Anyway, since December he's started ghosting me for weeks, then will only reply to my messages after 4 or so weeks :/ I know this probably means he's not interested in me anymore - I've literally told him multiple times that if he doesnt like me anymore then we should stop talking, but then he says 'no i still want to be with you, i really like you and youre funny and smart and beautiful and just my type' blah blah blah, which always stopped me from leaving. But in March I blocked him as I was getting tired of his actions contradicting his words, and we havent spoken since. The thing is, I STILL miss him https://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/...lies/frown.png what is wrong with me? What should I do? Should I get in contact with him again?

I should also add that I get the feeling that he only likes me for my body. Whenever we did manage to talk he'd always want me to send him pictures. I didnt want to, but caved every time because i felt like that was the only way i could keep him talking to me. I brought this up the last few times we talked (in February/March) but he denied it and said he likes me for the person I am, not just for my body. I'm so confused
Absolutely nothing is wrong with you girl!! It’s him that’s the problem. Trust your instincts and someone new is sure to come along later. You deserve to be treated with respect, and if they were meant for you, you wouldn’t be waiting so long for a reply or feel like your feelings aren’t reciprocated. Although the truth is hard at the moment, you’ll feel much better once you’ve moved on. Good luck xxx
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Culver)
Absolutely nothing is wrong with you girl!! It’s him that’s the problem. Trust your instincts and someone new is sure to come along later. You deserve to be treated with respect, and if they were meant for you, you wouldn’t be waiting so long for a reply or feel like your feelings aren’t reciprocated. Although the truth is hard at the moment, you’ll feel much better once you’ve moved on. Good luck xxx
Thank you, I agree - I think my gut was telling me something was off and that ultimately led to me blocking him. Time will heal I guess! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (159)
58.24%
No they should not (84)
30.77%
Abstain (30)
10.99%

Watched Threads