Umbrella academy season 2

Watch
ekangadeanie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
This show is on netflix. Long story short it’s a superhero type of affair. I would recommend as it gives me a series of unfortunate events vibes and I love the show’s colour palette and characters. Do give it a watch if you can!
HallieMarie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm on episode 4 of season 2 right now I love it so much (which isn't great for me because I have so much uni work haha) but I think everyone should give it a chance! I wasn't fussed before I started but now I love it
username4179488
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I finished season 2 pretty quick & it was great
pancakesbob7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by ekangadeanie)
This show is on netflix. Long story short it’s a superhero type of affair. I would recommend as it gives me a series of unfortunate events vibes and I love the show’s colour palette and characters. Do give it a watch if you can!
Yesss I'm watching it with a friend (online of course due to lockdown)...tbh I think I'm way more attatched to the characters rather than the actual plot
ReadingMum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I love it too - and the music is great.
howisladypole
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I thought season 2 was great, though I still prefer season 1.
After months of trying to convince my father to watch the show, he's finished season 2 today. He loves it but he'll never admit it.
Nabu123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I liked this season a lot but, for me it wasnt as good as season 1. Klaus just became a cheap laugh, and I hated that the characters went through all this development off screen. Also vanya's amnesia was a total cop out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (139)
37.27%
Take autumn exams (118)
31.64%
Look for a job (11)
2.95%
Consider an apprenticeship (16)
4.29%
Take a year out (66)
17.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
6.17%

Watched Threads