The Student Room Group

Do you still talk to your secondary school friends?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Um... I'm in contact with 8 schoolmates, but I don't speak to them often. 2 of them r my frnds tho'.
Some others tried to reach out to me, but I stayed away from them coz I'm done with their bullying.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Sam_R9
Um... I'm in contact with 8 of them, but I don't speak to them often.
Some tried to reach out to me, but I stayed away from them coz I'm done with their bullying.

leaving school is a happy day for many! believe!
Original post by mgi
Yes. indeed. School is such a fake unreal environment! Thankfully one leaves eventually.

Perhaps exacerbated by the fact we were all 16/17/18 and at that age we can still be quite nasty towards one another particularly in sixth form where the environment doesn't change much from secondary school.

And yep - My best day during Sixth Form was the day I finished my final exam - 23rd June 2016.

A lot of people on here have mentioned about keeping in touch with others over facebook, but what about professional networks such as LinkedIn?
(edited 3 years ago)
One or two yes.
Original post by Anonymous
I feel bad for laughing but it’s just a bit of a plot twist 😂 Have you reached out to anyone? :smile:

Absolutely not, especially after I effectively ghosted them for over 9 years
Original post by Anonymous
Absolutely not, especially after I effectively ghosted them for over 9 years

Aw I’m sure they’d be happy to hear from you though
Reply 46
Original post by Killerpenguin15
Perhaps exacerbated by the fact we were all 16/17/18 and at that age we can still be quite nasty towards one another particularly in sixth form where the environment doesn't change much from secondary school.

And yep - My best day during Sixth Form was the day I finished my final exam - 23rd June 2016.

A lot of people on here have mentioned about keeping in touch with others over facebook, but what about professional networks such as LinkedIn?

Give them a couple of years as they move into their twenties then they will have realised that there is more to life than teenage pettiness!
I'm in my 30s and still have a few good friends from school who I grew up with in my area, however we have all drifted apart and came bk at different times. Their is a lot of ppl that are no worth keeping as a friends u learn this as time goes on.
yh only like 15 of them
Original post by kadiatuj0001
yh only like 15 of them

Only 😂
Reply 50
Original post by mgi
leaving school is a happy day for many! believe!

Maybe :dontknow:
It was both a happy and sad day for me :redface:
nope they are dead to me lmao :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending