Cutest ‘how we met’ stories?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Has anyone heard any cute stories of how somebody met their partner? Drop them below!
rxyaltyx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
we met in my head :blushing:
Abzzz57
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Has anyone heard any cute stories of how somebody met their partner? Drop them below!
Hi, I don't know if this is cute but I think it's pretty awesome.. so my partner is from Hungary and I'm from England, but we met in a tiny village at the top of Scotland, where we both worked at a hotel.. we met, flirted, made out in the laundry room and have been together for 6 years now! We even moved back to England together.. if I believed in fate I would say it was fate as it's a completely random place to meet especially as the village is literally a village! I truly believe he is my soulmate :love:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Abzzz57)
Hi, I don't know if this is cute but I think it's pretty awesome.. so my partner is from Hungary and I'm from England, but we met in a tiny village at the top of Scotland, where we both worked at a hotel.. we met, flirted, made out in the laundry room and have been together for 6 years now! We even moved back to England together.. if I believed in fate I would say it was fate as it's a completely random place to meet especially as the village is literally a village! I truly believe he is my soulmate :love:
Aww this is so sweet! You really meet the best people at the most random times
Anonymous #1
(Original post by rxyaltyx)
we met in my head :blushing:
Same here ahahaha😍
rxyaltyx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Same here ahahaha😍
it was sooooo romantic :love:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (86)
38.39%
Take autumn exams (73)
32.59%
Look for a job (6)
2.68%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.57%
Take a year out (37)
16.52%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed