Guy texting questions !!

Watch
Luna316
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So this guy starts texting me and straight away he’s one of those unresponsive chav lazy types, but since earlier when he started I’ve been laughing at the whole situation like humouring this pathetic situation.

Would it be that rude if I just blocked him, hes kinda asking for it, clearly an f boy, I was just finding it funny seeing how exactly he’d try to win me over 😂. Is that really that bad though?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Nah no need to block just stop talking to him.
AM.TSR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Be honest, say it how it is and then just leave the conversation there imo.
Luna316
Rep:
?
(Original post by AM.TSR)
Be honest, say it how it is and then just leave the conversation there imo.
Just did thanks,

It blows my mind how guys can put so little effort into typing words, I don’t understand that breed of guy, like do they only use three word sentences in day to day life or do they save it especially for trying to get a girl!

Honestly, if you encounter a guy like that run a mile! Unless you just want to mess with him a him a bit but ugh THE worst people in this world. 😂
Luna316
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Nah no need to block just stop talking to him.
I guess but I just don’t want to see his account yk, just seeing these lazy ridiculous boys thinking complimenting your name is the best thing anyone’s ever said to you. I can’t stand them 😂, plus this was some random guy I don’t even know so no harm done 😂
AM.TSR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Luna316)
Honestly, if you encounter a guy like that run a mile! Unless you just want to mess with him a him a bit but ugh THE worst people in this world. 😂
Yeah, I'm a straight guy myself so I don't think I will ahaha but I guess other people can take notes 😂
Luna316
Rep:
?
(Original post by AM.TSR)
Yeah, I'm a straight guy myself so I don't think I will ahaha but I guess other people can take notes 😂
Haha fair enough, but I suppose the message can apply to just random people you meet if you like 😂😂
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Luna316)
So this guy starts texting me and straight away he’s one of those unresponsive chav lazy types, but since earlier when he started I’ve been laughing at the whole situation like humouring this pathetic situation.

Would it be that rude if I just blocked him, hes kinda asking for it, clearly an f boy, I was just finding it funny seeing how exactly he’d try to win me over 😂. Is that really that bad though?
You have your answer? he appears not to be trying at all? Just ignore block or wish him good luck and block him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (159)
58.24%
No they should not (84)
30.77%
Abstain (30)
10.99%

Watched Threads