MSc Business Analytics Southampton or Lancaster

Watch
Percept10n
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I received offers from both universities, but haven't made up my mind yet. Has anyone taken this course from one of these universities? Which business school is better?
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Percept10n)
I received offers from both universities, but haven't made up my mind yet. Has anyone taken this course from one of these universities? Which business school is better?
Hi Percept10n,
I'm currently a student at Lancaster so I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Some current students have helped to make some videos on what it's like to be a postgrad student at Lancaster, you can watch those here, here and here.
You can also talk to current students within the Management school using UniBuddy. You can find out what the lecturers are like, the assessments and the careers service.
It's also important to know that since we have a college system, you'd be in Grad college. This means if you live in campus, you'll be living with other grads. You'll also have access to your own social and study spaces within your college, as well as your own study spaces in the library and in town.
I hope this information was useful and let me know if you have any questions or anything I can help you with.
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Freckles5
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Is there a similar resource for creative writing?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (131)
24.17%
Better than expected (119)
21.96%
Worse than expected (292)
53.87%

Watched Threads