Stacyyyyyyy.y
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Joseph Green)
I have absolutely no clue and I'm winging it! :P

Then again a job at CERN would be pretty nice. Or other particle physics labs
I don't know what CERN is😅😶😶..Physics drives me crazy sometimes😂😂I feel like I should have done Biology instead
Stacyyyyyyy.y
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2_versions)
Fair play on that because that's something I would never be able to do!
what are you studying?
Joseph Green
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Stacyyyyyyy.y)
I don't know what CERN is😅😶😶..Physics drives me crazy sometimes😂😂I feel like I should have done Biology instead
I was doing chemistry at one point but I dropped it because it was too "complex" for me so I don't even want to begin to imagine what biology would be like. Gives me chills
2_versions
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
what are you studying?
Politics, Business and Psychology about to apply for Business Management and Marketing for 2021 entry, what about you?
Stacyyyyyyy.y
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2_versions)
Politics, Business and Psychology about to apply for Business Management and Marketing for 2021 entry, what about you?
wow that's interesting! ! I indicated above that I'm in High School 😊
Stacyyyyyyy.y
Rep:
?
I was doing chemistry at one point but I dropped it because it was too "complex" for me so I don't even want to begin to imagine what biology would be like. Gives me chills
Come to think of it everything is hard😂😂😂Chemistry is Okay though. I literally ran away from Biology because it's bulky. Physics and Chemistry have a lot of formulas and calculations which is waaay better.
Joseph Green
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Come to think of it everything is hard😂😂😂Chemistry is Okay though. I literally ran away from Biology because it's bulky. Physics and Chemistry have a lot of formulas and calculations which is waaay better.
The elegance of the equations are what keep me hooked so I 100% agree. You're from the states right?
Stacyyyyyyy.y
Rep:
?
The elegance of the equations are what keep me hooked so I 100% agree. You're from the states right?
Equations just give the subjects life!
Nope I'm not. I'm from Africa
Joseph Green
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Equations just give the subjects life!
Nope I'm not. I'm from Africa
Wow. I'm completely oblivious to the education system there but how intense is it
Stacyyyyyyy.y
Rep:
?
Wow. I'm completely oblivious to the education system there but how intense is it
Well in my country we have Primary school which is grade 0 to 7 then Secondary school/High school which is grade 8 to 13/form 1 to 6 and theeeeen we move on to University 💀💀💀💀
Stacyyyyyyy.y
Rep:
?
i think 13 years is just too much😂😂😂honestly
Joseph Green
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Well in my country we have Primary school which is grade 0 to 7 then Secondary school/High school which is grade 8 to 13/form 1 to 6 and theeeeen we move on to University 💀💀💀💀
I see I see. Well university should be the best thing to look forward to. After all you've survived nearly 13 years of school
Stacyyyyyyy.y
Rep:
?
I see I see. Well university should be the best thing to look forward to. After all you've survived nearly 13 years of school
just 1 more year😂
I'm actually looking forward to University!! Want to apply to Universities outside Africa . I just want to travel ^_^
Joseph Green
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
just 1 more year😂
I'm actually looking forward to University!! Want to apply to Universities outside Africa . I just want to travel ^_^
Ahhhh the complete opposite of me then. I like staying in England and I hate travelling lol
Stacyyyyyyy.y
Rep:
?
Ahhhh the complete opposite of me then. I like staying in England and I hate travelling lol
I like travelling. .meeting new people😂...But I'm also an introvert...an outgoing one?😂😂😂why dont you like travelling? ? Swansea University is part of the Universities I'm interested in..it's there in UK......so you want to go to a local University to avoid travelling?
Joseph Green
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I like travelling. .meeting new people😂...But I'm also an introvert...an outgoing one?😂😂😂why dont you like travelling? ? Swansea University is part of the Universities I'm interested in..it's there in UK......so you want to go to a local University to avoid travelling?
I'm going to Lancaster University in England which is a bit of a drive but it's still technically local. My sister went to swansea
Stacyyyyyyy.y
Rep:
?
I'm going to Lancaster University in England which is a bit of a drive but it's still technically local. My sister went to swansea
how good is Lancaster University 😂Maybe I'll consider it lol.....Was it hard for your sister to get in? What was/is she studying? has she already graduated 💀💀I'd love to talk to someone who got to go through the enrollment and what not
Joseph Green
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
how good is Lancaster University 😂Maybe I'll consider it lol.....Was it hard for your sister to get in? What was/is she studying? has she already graduated 💀💀I'd love to talk to someone who got to go through the enrollment and what not
Lancaster is a pretty gopd uni for physics but I'm not too sure about engineering. My sister graduated 4 years ago and it wasn't too bad for her. She didn't need very high grades to get in so I think you'd be fine
Stacyyyyyyy.y
Rep:
?
Lancaster is a pretty gopd uni for physics but I'm not too sure about engineering. My sister graduated 4 years ago and it wasn't too bad for her. She didn't need very high grades to get in so I think you'd be fine
well engineering is mainly about the Physics💀💀...I hope I'll be fine😂😂😂but I'm dreading SATs ....there's just this fear of failure 😂....well i still have a full year to calm my nerves 😂soo oh well
Joseph Green
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
well engineering is mainly about the Physics💀💀...I hope I'll be fine😂😂😂but I'm dreading SATs ....there's just this fear of failure 😂....well i still have a full year to calm my nerves 😂soo oh well
Yaaaaaaaa I know what you mean but unfortunately for me I never got to sit any exams
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (110)
39.01%
Take autumn exams (90)
31.91%
Look for a job (8)
2.84%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
3.19%
Take a year out (47)
16.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
6.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise