emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello! I am not sure whether I am seeking advice or just having a little rant

I recently received a first class degree from my undergraduate uni, and I was sent an electronic transcript of my final year. I uploaded this onto the Nottingham portal as it said a final transcript that was headed was acceptable, only to get an email from Nottingham saying that it was not going to be accepted as verification of results because it did not contain my entire course.

I sent in transcripts from my first and second year in April! And my third year transcript lists the percentage of at least the second year so one can see the results match up. I even went through hoops with my undergrad university to get the first and second year results signed and stamped because they didn't accept the original transcripts that were on headed paper!

After contacting my undergraduate uni (who have been absolutely amazing), they told me they could not provide it all on one document, but would send all three years through verified (again), along with a letter confirming it was all genuine. I am awaiting those documents at the moment.

I just really hope Nottingham accept this, and if anyone has any advice on how to deal with it if they don't, I would appreciate it
harper_
Badges: 10
Report 1 week ago
Does your university not provide an online verified transcript & degree certificate (I think mine was called a HEAR or something)?
Last edited by harper_; 1 week ago
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by harper_)
Does your university not provide an online verified transcript & degree certificate (I think mine was called a HEAR or something).
My undergraduate university said that at present, what they have proposed is all they can do:

"Unfortunately this is not something we are able to do and each year of results will be a separate PDF document. The team will also do a cover letter explaining the current situation with issuing official documents and confirming the documents are authentic".
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (135)
24.55%
Better than expected (120)
21.82%
Worse than expected (295)
53.64%

Watched Threads