Watch
JockstrapAttack
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh okay, no worries, how do I seem set in my ways? Just looking for some advice
You refuse to go on dating apps but complain that "I just dont put myself in situations where it I would seem open to getting to now people."
JockstrapAttack
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by TheStarboy)
Pushing your boundaries doesn’t mean constant flirting but it does mean acting a little. Guys love women who exerts confidence so you might need to pretend. You also need to look receptive and start looking into getting certain outfits that you think describes you best.
Exactly.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by JockstrapAttack)
You refuse to go on dating apps but complain that "I just dont put myself in situations where it I would seem open to getting to now people."
Excuse my typo, was supposed to say 'know' but I digress.
Okay I get what youre saying. But wouldnt you be embarrassed too if someone you know saw you on a dating app? Thats my main concern
JockstrapAttack
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Okay I get what youre saying. But wouldnt you be embarrassed too if someone you know saw you on a dating app? Thats my main concern
Why on Earth would I be embarassed, lol? I've been on Grindr for years and I have zero shame about it.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I feel like I'm too busy to find the 'right man' atm. Plus I'd rather have some experience before finding the person I want to spend my life with.
So what exactly is it that you're after? Casual sex or?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
Loads of people are on dating apps now! Besides they have to be on it to see that you are. I once found a married colleague on tinder, now that must have been embarrassing for him!
Anonymous #1
Why on Earth would I be embarrassed, lol? I've been on Grindr for years and I have zero shame about it.
We clearly dont see eye to eye, and thats fine!
JockstrapAttack
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Men are horny creatures by nature. You're a twenty-year-old woman. It would be easy for you to score some guys.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
So what exactly is it that you're after? Casual sex or?
Yeah I guess thats it
KittyN
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
The only people who will see you on Tinder are people who are also on Tinder, so they can’t really judge. And so many people use it nowadays that it’s definitely nothing to be ashamed about. I was flicking through it when I came home from uni and a lot of the girls I’d been to school with who had always been very popular and had got a lot of male attention at school were on there.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
Men are horny creatures by nature. You're a twenty-year-old woman. It would be easy for you to score some guys.
I was an average looking 20 year old girl and can confirm this is true, particularly where alcohol is involved!
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yeah I guess thats it
Oh, well I can't say anything about that because I neither engage in it or support it, sorry.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KittyN)
The only people who will see you on Tinder are people who are also on Tinder, so they can’t really judge. And so many people use it nowadays that it’s definitely nothing to be ashamed about. I was flicking through it when I came home from uni and a lot of the girls I’d been to school with who had always been very popular and had got a lot of male attention at school were on there.
Thats true
Anonymous #1
Loads of people are on dating apps now! Besides they have to be on it to see that you are. I once found a married colleague on tinder, now that must have been embarrassing for him!
Haha jeez that sounds bad
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
Oh, well I can't say anything about that because I neither engage in it or support it, sorry.
No problem! Thanks for posting anyway
JockstrapAttack
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I was an average looking 20 year old girl and can confirm this is true, particularly where alcohol is involved!
Exactly. The wonders of being a gay male.
Harry-_-
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If you meet a guy he will never be sad that you are a virgin. Honestly you’ll have no problem finding someone to lose it with so just wait for the right guy.
someusernamet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Virginity is a construct, just think about it do u 'lose it' with oral or penetration?Don't buy into it because of social norms/peers don't carry it with shame that is done to disempower,see it as you sexual debut.Everyone has their own pace,do what feels right,research stay safe,understand how/what u think feel about sex and your own sexuality,let yourself define it no one else.Some see sex as purely physical,I personally,no matter what have found it to involve a lot more emotions that we give credit to and going back would have taken my timeee to be with someone I 1000% trust and who I know respects me .
Last edited by someusernamet; 4 days ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Harry-_-)
If you meet a guy he will never be sad that you are a virgin. Honestly you’ll have no problem finding someone to lose it with so just wait for the right guy.
I don't want to have sex to be more desirable or more experienced for a man, I want to have sex because I want to experience it with different people before I find someone to settle down with
Anonymous #1
(Original post by someusernamet)
Virginity is a construct, just think about it do u 'lose it' with oral or penetration?Don't buy into it because of social norms/peers don't carry it with shame that is done to disempower,see it as you sexual debut.Everyone has their own pace,do what feels right,research stay safe,understand how/what u think feel about sex and your own sexuality,let yourself define it no one else.Some see sex as purely physical,I personally,no matter what have found it to involve a lot more emotions that we give credit to and going back would have taken my timeee to be with someone I 1000% trust and who I know respects me .
I'm sorry you regret your first experience. I agree that sex involves a lot of emotions. But I think I'm ready to find a person to share it with, and for me that doesn't have to be someone I care deeply about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (93)
38.75%
Take autumn exams (77)
32.08%
Look for a job (7)
2.92%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.33%
Take a year out (40)
16.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
6.25%

Watched Threads