Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I failed to get into my firm and turned down my insurance, finally getting a place at another Uni to do the course I wanted. I filled out a CO1 form nearly two weeks ago and sent it off, and I was wondering if anyone else who did this has had a reply back from them yet, or if anyone knows how long it'd take to go through? I called them this morning and they said i'm still registered as going to my first choice, so I don't know what's happening or how long I should leave it before start worrying. I start University on the 20th of September. Any help would be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    im in the same position as you after strong words with them they said it should be sorted by wednessday next week

ReputationRep:
    Oh brilliant! What phone number did you call to yell at them? I've tried the helpline one and all they said was 'We have no record of your change yet. Have you tried calling your local government and asking them?' When I tried to do that, I found out that they're basically shut until Monday, which is pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cinnamon442)
    Oh brilliant! What phone number did you call to yell at them? I've tried the helpline one and all they said was 'We have no record of your change yet. Have you tried calling your local government and asking them?' When I tried to do that, I found out that they're basically shut until Monday, which is pointless.
    That will be who you need to call. The centralised SLC number only know what they see on their computer. The LEA are the ones that actually process the forms so they are more likely to know when it will be done than the SLC will. You'll just have to wait until Monday to phone, not many LEAs open at the weekends.

ReputationRep:
    Ick. Okay. My friend has an email address so i'm going to try that too. Thank you for the help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cinnamon442)
    LEA which for me was in county hall durham they deal with all the problems

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.