Admission of Sept 2020 intake in Coventry university

Watch
vishal0092
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I got admission for doing Engineering Management Msc from coventry university main campus for sept 2020 intake however i want to know about classes it should be online or offline as i don't want to study online. Please give update about the same. So that i can plan for it accordingly.
HumanofCyber
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
It’s going to be distant learning. This is where you only come in for partical work, but the majority of the work is digitally
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by vishal0092)
I got admission for doing Engineering Management Msc from coventry university main campus for sept 2020 intake however i want to know about classes it should be online or offline as i don't want to study online. Please give update about the same. So that i can plan for it accordingly.
Hello vishal0092,

Coventry University is fully committed to delivering as much on-campus learning and the widest university experience possible from September 2020, based on current government guidelines. Subject to there being any changes in government advice, the university will be offering a blend of on-campus learning and online learning to ensure you have a consistent and high-quality experience. They are currently working course by course to determine how your timetable will look from September, and hope on most courses to provide at least five hours of on-campus timetabled learning per student each week during each semester/block, with the remainder delivered online.

For more information about teaching and learning in September, take a look at the official Coventry University page on our website through the following link:

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/coronavir...e-to-covid-19/

I hope this answers your query. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (76)
40.64%
Take autumn exams (61)
32.62%
Look for a job (5)
2.67%
Consider an apprenticeship (6)
3.21%
Take a year out (27)
14.44%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
6.42%

Watched Threads