Msc Experimental Psychology - Bristol Uni (Contact hours)

Watch
Trina223
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm starting this course in September and I was wondering if anyone who has done the course could give me an idea of the contact hours per week. I need to look for part-time work whilst I'm there but I don't want this to disrupt my studies too much. Any suggestions for jobs in the area that would fit around this course would also be helpful. Thanks!
oliviamkc
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Trina223)
I'm starting this course in September and I was wondering if anyone who has done the course could give me an idea of the contact hours per week. I need to look for part-time work whilst I'm there but I don't want this to disrupt my studies too much. Any suggestions for jobs in the area that would fit around this course would also be helpful. Thanks!
I don’t know if Bristol has this on their website. But some universities put contact hours on the individual module pages. (If so that may give you a brief idea).

Edit: I just checked and Bristol don’t put contact / potential work load hours on their web page. apologies.
Last edited by oliviamkc; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (41)
23.16%
Better than expected (42)
23.73%
Worse than expected (94)
53.11%

Watched Threads