Is it safe to have unprotected sex after genital warts?

Watch
Hush_1991
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I had genital warts about 4 years ago and had them frozen off. Since then I have had no flare ups and haven't seen a single wart. My question is, is it safe for me to have unprocted sex? Additionally I have no other STDs
Last edited by Hush_1991; 1 week ago
Jang Gwangnam
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hush_1991)
I had genital warts about 4 years ago and had them frozen off. Since then I have had no flare ups and haven't seen a single wart. My question is, is it safe for me to have unprocted sex?
I did some quick research and it seems to say that genital warts are contagious. It's best if you play it safe and use the condom, or let your partner know that you've had a STD in the past that got resolved but might still be transmittable and if she agrees you're free to bareback that batty.

Edit: Forgot about this option, go get yourself checked for any STDs. That will doubly confirm whether or not it is safe
Last edited by Jang Gwangnam; 1 week ago
bimbibap
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
I did some quick research and it seems to say that genital warts are contagious. It's best if you play it safe and use the condom, or let your partner know that you've had a STD in the past that got resolved but might still be transmittable and if she agrees you're free to bareback that batty.

Edit: Forgot about this option, go get yourself checked for any STDs. That will doubly confirm whether or not it is safe
😂😂😂, what did you just sayyy
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hush_1991)
I had genital warts about 4 years ago and had them frozen off. Since then I have had no flare ups and haven't seen a single wart. My question is, is it safe for me to have unprocted sex? Additionally I have no other STDs
Ask your doctor, then you'll get proper professional medical advice, rather than suggestions from random people on a chat forum.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (167)
24.96%
Better than expected (138)
20.63%
Worse than expected (364)
54.41%

Watched Threads