Does anyone know when confirmed offers get sent out?

Watch
Mvarneymusic
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hey there, I’m in clearing for solent and was
given a provisional offer, does anyone know how long it takes for the offers to get confirmed and a place offered too?

Thanks
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Mvarneymusic)
Hey there, I’m in clearing for solent and was
given a provisional offer, does anyone know how long it takes for the offers to get confirmed and a place offered too?

Thanks
I'm assuming you already have your results?

Have you added your provisional offer to UCAS?

In general, it will be confirmed pretty quickly. If it's been more than a few days, give the uni a ring on Monday.
Mvarneymusic
Rep:
?
They said the other day that management was approving the results I had given, and yeah I have added my offer to clearing and is on track too saying it’s waiting on a decision from the uni
emiloujess
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Mvarneymusic)
They said the other day that management was approving the results I had given, and yeah I have added my offer to clearing and is on track too saying it’s waiting on a decision from the uni
This may also be because Track is frozen at the moment whilst universities are processing Scottish results. It will unfreeze at 6pm UK time tomorrow. It's entirely possible the uni has accepted your Clearing application but you can't see it yet
Mvarneymusic
Rep:
?
Oh that could be true! I guess I thought I might of got an email or something, thanks again🙂
thegalaxy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by emiloujess)
This may also be because Track is frozen at the moment whilst universities are processing Scottish results. It will unfreeze at 6pm UK time tomorrow. It's entirely possible the uni has accepted your Clearing application but you can't see it yet
Just to correct this - Track will unfreeze 9am Tuesday morning.

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergradu...graduate-track
Mvarneymusic
Rep:
?
Thanks!
emiloujess
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by thegalaxy)
Just to correct this - Track will unfreeze 9am Tuesday morning.

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergradu...graduate-track
UCAS are saying different things on different sources it seems: https://www.ucas.com/status

This seems to indicate that the only thing you will be able to do until 6pm tomorrow is change your password, and implies after that everything will be normal
Mvarneymusic
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I still haven’t hear anything, does anyone know how long this usually takes?
hulashoop
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I added a clearing choice on the 15 July after receiving a verbal offer. The choice is STILL showing ‘pending- application bring considered’. It’s really frustrating as I have been through an entire interview process in this time and now have another offer from another Uni which has a deadline. I can’t add this to Track as I am locked in by this other Uni who are really poor at communicating. So much so, they have no phone lines open now until A-Level results day. I have emailed them twice asking to be released but no response. Not sure what else to do and don’t want to be left with no offers.
Mvarneymusic
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
My place got confirmed on track today, I reckon it’ll happen for you soon enough
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (165)
38.19%
Take autumn exams (132)
30.56%
Look for a job (16)
3.7%
Consider an apprenticeship (19)
4.4%
Take a year out (73)
16.9%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed