my nose is big and people make fun of me bc of it

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
what do i do
is there anyway i can make my nose smaller with makeup?
thagirlhanna
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what do i do
is there anyway i can make my nose smaller with makeup?
First of all I can't tell if this is a troll.
Secondly, you shouldn't worry about what others think as you are beautiful no matter what and you should always appreciate yourself.
Thirdly, yes there is makeup to make the nose seem smaller/ thinner/ skinnier and its called contour. However do not feel like you need to contour your nose based on others derogatory comments towards you.
:heart:
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hello!

Im so sorry you have to go through that :console:

Don't ever change yourself for other people; you don't live to impress others. And the people who bullied you, well having a big nose is a billion times better than having a disgusting personality like them. I understand why you feel upset because obviously no one wants to be picked on but try and ignore them as much as possible. Someone somewhere in the world will accept you for who you are! And i'm sure you're beautiful on the inside which matters a lot. Everyone has flaws; no one is perfect, so try to accept what you have! Look on the bright side, at least it's a fully functioning nose! :heart: :hugs:
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by thagirlhanna)
First of all I can't tell if this is a troll.
Secondly, you shouldn't worry about what others think as you are beautiful no matter what and you should always appreciate yourself.
Thirdly, yes there is makeup to make the nose seem smaller/ thinner/ skinnier and its called contour. However do not feel like you need to contour your nose based on others derogatory comments towards you.
:heart:
Prsom :yes:
rxyaltyx
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
firstly dont care about what people think, they're just being rude.
secondly to answer your question, you can contour your nose, you can look a youtube tutorial on how to do it.
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Hello!

Im so sorry you have to go through that :console:

Don't ever change yourself for other people; you don't live to impress others. And the people who bullied you, well having a big nose is a billion times better than having a disgusting personality like them. I understand why you feel upset because obviously no one wants to be picked on but try and ignore them as much as possible. Someone somewhere in the world will accept you for who you are! And i'm sure you're beautiful on the inside which matters a lot. Everyone has flaws; no one is perfect, so try to accept what you have! Look on the bright side, at least it's a fully functioning nose! :heart: :hugs:
PRSOM

Also I just want to add OP, that usually people who bully others are insecure about themselves and are channeling it out on you. Please ignore them and don’t let their nasty attitude destroy your confidence.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (130)
37.25%
Take autumn exams (107)
30.66%
Look for a job (11)
3.15%
Consider an apprenticeship (13)
3.72%
Take a year out (66)
18.91%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
6.3%

Watched Threads