33.33%
Nope. :( (10)
66.67%
moneyballs2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
So, I finally got these through from america. I got them off eBay and think they are fantastic.

I ate a lemon, and it was so sweet, it was the nicest lemon I have had in my life. I then ate a strawberry and it was the best strawberry and a blackberry, and a nectarine was really really nice with it.

It basically makes everything you eat taste sweet because of some chemical in it, yada yada yada >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit

So anybody else managed to try these and experience them? They may be expensive, but the experience is worth it, me thinks
Bennyboy65
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
These should be cheaper
http://www.firebox.com/product/2167/...-Fruit-Tablets
moneyballs2
Rep:
?
I got them for £8 including post and packing from USA on eBay. Make the sellers an offer of about $3-5 less than what they sell them for (if they have best offer enabled) they are very likely to accept as they sell thousands of packets!
Bennyboy65
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ahh cool, might check them out. I had some when I was in Thailand!
k823127
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why would you want things to taste sweet that aren't? Surely you'd just eat something sweet if you wanted something sweet and not sweet if you didn't want something sweet....or am i missing something here?
Becky7337
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have bought some, but they haven't arrived yet....looking forward to trying guiness with it, it's meant to taste chocolatey!
moneyballs2
Rep:
?
I wanna try the guiness too But the Lemon is just lovely, and normal fruits taste a lot sweeter...

If anybody could get them in bulk from Thailand and then sell on eBay from the UK, they will make a fortune!
Ghost
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by k823127)
Why would you want things to taste sweet that aren't? Surely you'd just eat something sweet if you wanted something sweet and not sweet if you didn't want something sweet....or am i missing something here?
Because the fact that the berry changes your perception of the taste of various food is quite interesting and something that people would like to try once in awhile? Because life isn't all about rationally thinking everything out and taking the most direct and serious route?
faber niger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nope, I thought you were gonna mention gojis.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (178)
18.76%
No (572)
60.27%
Not really bothered about them (199)
20.97%

Watched Threads