amberidescence
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Hi,

I am an IB student from Hong Kong studying HL Physics, Computer Science, and Geography, and SL Mathematics Analysis and Approaches, English A Language and Literature, and Chinese B. I'm expecting a final score of 42/45 points.

I've researched quite a bit for my options to pursue a Bachelor's the UK, but haven't gotten very far; I'm not sure what I want to do in the future and certainly don't have a career path in mind.

I've looked around for 'General Engineering' courses (most require HL Maths), Computer Science (I'm not too fond of programming, but am interested in UI and hardware), and Architecture (I don't have a portfolio).

I do have an interest in 'building things' and 'computers' as a whole. I enjoy project-based work and design, too.

With all that in mind, do you have any suggestions as to which courses I could be looking at? Or an out-of-the-box idea I may not have thought of yet?

Thank you so much.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by amberidescence)
Hi,

I am an IB student from Hong Kong studying HL Physics, Computer Science, and Geography, and SL Mathematics Analysis and Approaches, English A Language and Literature, and Chinese B. I'm expecting a final score of 42/45 points.

I've researched quite a bit for my options to pursue a Bachelor's the UK, but haven't gotten very far; I'm not sure what I want to do in the future and certainly don't have a career path in mind.

I've looked around for 'General Engineering' courses (most require HL Maths), Computer Science (I'm not too fond of programming, but am interested in UI and hardware), and Architecture (I don't have a portfolio).

I do have an interest in 'building things' and 'computers' as a whole. I enjoy project-based work and design, too.

With all that in mind, do you have any suggestions as to which courses I could be looking at? Or an out-of-the-box idea I may not have thought of yet?

Thank you so much.
have you looked at natural science degrees?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (5)
16.13%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (8)
25.81%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (18)
58.06%

Watched Threads